• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon De-Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Oh yeah... Megafuz... Im supplying some Fakemon too. Most notibally Squisit, Aplby, Frutaunt, Phapple and Elephire. My other two Clawtch and Flamingrun, will maybe appear.

Will any of my Fakemon Appear in the early stages Solemnity?

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Maneachicken said:
Oh yeah... Megafuz... Im supplying some Fakemon too. Most notibally Squisit, Aplby, Frutaunt, Phapple and Elephire. My other two Clawtch and Flamingrun, will maybe appear.

Meh. Don't know that I've seen your sprites before. I made the comment about not using low quality sprites because it seems a lot of hackers claim to have new PokeMon in their games, and they end up looking like rubbish. It defeats the point of having new monsters, in my opinion. Oh well...time will tell I guess. o.o

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Megafuz, Actually, I find mine alright compared to some fakemon Ive seen. Yours are very good and so are Vatti's. They are the only two I erally check for updates on. I updated the Sprite sheet though Solemnity for Squisit, and I have made its back sprite and also its Icon.

View attachment 33579 (Pinsir Pre-evo)

As I said earlier, Only Solemnity has permission to use Squisit.

EDIT: 800th post! w00t!!!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
You find them on the first page Ryan-San. I have one in My signature!

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
Years
Guys I can officially announce that tommorrow will be the betas release. No more delays! The kinks have been worked out and tommorrow it will be released!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Yay! A BETA release! I can't wait for it Solemnity! Im currently making a hack to add to your hacking group by the way...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
If you read what, um...4 posts upwards, you would realise that the BETA is released tommorow.

Im hoping that this progresses well, because im waiting Solemnity!!!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
OK... Thats sad... I hope you fix everything Solemnity...

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2018
thats ok as long as you will complete this hack it is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back