• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liar Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thinks "Twinkies" are "a girl's best friend..." (& "Twinkies" are clutch bags) I'm a lady....

Oh, and he wanted me to announce, "Attention "muggles..." please make sure your "basilisk" is well-trained before unleashing it into the lady's "Chamber Of Secrets..." You don't want it to get lost or stuck in there...That is all..." ;D

As for the "Forbidden Forest," "parceltongue," snake language, is allowed...because "Voldemort" left the specific area with the wand in tact.

I know what you're thinking, "what is she on about?" (This just in, I was told I'm "no lady," and "like a guy," I "show no emotion." People clearly don't know the difference between men and women.) *eyeroll*

Last edited:
Years
I kind of isolated myself for approximately, 3 yrs after me & my ex broke up. My friends didn't say the right thing to help me get over my ex. They reminded me of him, on f/book. Mom was telling me to "get over it." Relatives disliked him. No one cared that I nearly died when dating him. It was a monogamous relationship, but he saw other girls. He checked out his brother's girl in pajamas with me right there next to him. (He called two girls, "gorgeous" & not me. He told me I "need to exercise," (on Thanksgiving,) and wash my face, (broken out, it was after he called another girl, with make-up, "gorgeous" in front of me, after looking at us both to compare,) leaves me at his house at 7pm. He had phone s.x. with his "best friend," who was on a date with Vicky, with my ex at work.) Watching realistic horror movies, and in his car, I didn't feel safe with him. He yelled when I covered my eyes at it. My gr-ma made it worse, & won't let me talk about him to her. (I heard "our song" in a store, that brought me to tears.) I only told a few, and was quiet in class, trying not to cry in 2nd sem. of coll. It eventually escalated to 3 yrs of being silent, with bottled rage towards a spiteful ex who wanted to test me, to see my temper...I'd probably yell at anyone who's on his side, not mine... How could you agree with a horrible human being, mean to sweet loving dogs & women?

^Thinks my ex-boyfriend did everything (listed above) right, & I deserved this seemingly endless torture.

Last edited:

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
^ Was actually disqualified at the latest, annual "Fatest Snorlax Competition" for using pillows to increase his apparent size.

Years
Thinks my ex is a saint & hates me!
/I've had a low-self esteem, but I don't think guys like insecure girls like me for instance, imo, because why would my ex dump me after nearly three months of seeing me almost everyday & me not puttin' out,..erm... chocolate... I'm the worst ex ever... exagg. Sorry I wrote 'bout him on only two forums... people acted like they ignored me & no one accepts real me....imo. abbrev. because I used the Wii for this. I don' "h8 cats," just two, didn't like golf & WWF in 4th, [only because I didn't know] not that into Pokemon, [WWE's cool] grlz @ my school, tramps imo... [one girl called another that...] Hsm2's ok... I actually wanted to smoke & dr ink, [can't] & was jealous of who did, & got leads like I wanted, who could flirt & actually had dates. I always wanted to sing, but they only taught me the girl part to Disney movie songs. [I can do "Part of Your world," & "Once upon a dream," [I was told I sounded like Ariel w/ 1st] but not "Do You Believe In Magic," & "My <3 Will Go On." /nasal 1st, talk-sing for the 2nd one/ I wanted to ice skate, act on Broadway, & go on a pogo stick, & kiss a crush, but couldn't. I wanted to learn French instead of Spanish.., In case anything happened to US, I'd go to Canada instead of Mexico...since no one likes my hair, [how I feel] I was gonna dye it black. [Wanted blond highlights in 6th, got perm & purple highlights in 7th] I love the tent I got, [got rid o' b/c vomited when I had a liver disease...I'm ok now.] & beat Bop It 2 extreme.., I was on "Double Dare" when I was 7, in 1997 on "Nickelodeon," when I got "Cinderella" dress, & "Crash Bandicoot's" autograph + "Ariel's" & "Betty Boop" doll. I also went on "Jaws" ride..,& "King Kong." I sat in the "Flintstone" car...I remember the smell of an elder lady's B.O. I saw the "Pocahontas'" tree at "Rainforest cafe..." and had "Hercules" yogurt, & "Cinderella" teaset... I used 2 have "Spice Girls" t-shirt & lollipops and saw the movie. I saw "Titanic" in kindergarten....just the science part...My mom and I saw whole thing after gr-ma gave us the movie. I saw "Grease" when I was 3 & hid under the coffee table, same day uncle asked me who was on my shirt over & over. Duh, "Barney"-the purple dinosaur, I dressed like it for Halloween, age five, at school "parade," you have glasses to see...everyone knows what I know, because, gr-ma calls 5 people & tells them all I was at her house, & complained when I sat, doing nothing, when she invited me. I cleaned her windows, did dishes, and toy house, like she said to do, watched "Lion King," her "favorite..." [I preferred "Matilda" or "Annie the Musical"] & gave her a flower. Gr-ma wanted to adopt me. I was "Wilma," (nickname) & she was "Betty..."(her nickname) I thought (as in used to think) my gr-ma told everyone 'bout my life so I couldn't... "Lion King's" boring...I prefer "Snow White," "Sleeping Beauty," or "The Little Mermaid" any day, because of the cute prince at that age. It was a secret not even my password journal knew. Journals were for crushes only, not friends... If I'm wrong, correct me, but I didn't complain about what wasn't recent til I stopped showing stuff bothered me.../

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back