• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

Definitely the Trading Corner side of the world~! I'm an aspiring breeder, so having knowledge about my dream and how to make the most of it would be most beneficial~ :3

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Most likely Competitive Battling at one point or another, having only just gotten back into Pokemon recently, it's probably not in my best interest however to worry about competitive battling until i can begin breeding my own pokemon. :D

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Have fun, meet more people, and breed the world full of eevees!... ok maybe not only eevees. :3 but alot! and just generally have fun and enjoy myself. ^^

If I can make a request, I'd like Twilightblade to be my mentor if possible. :3 She gave the ok in the tradecorner irc chat. :3

Years
And of course, as Kura stated, you're more than welcome to contact her if you'd like additional assistance regarding things when I'm offline, Aurora. :D

Definitely the Trading Corner side of the world~! I'm an aspiring breeder, so having knowledge about my dream and how to make the most of it would be most beneficial~ :3

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Most likely Competitive Battling at one point or another, having only just gotten back into Pokemon recently, it's probably not in my best interest however to worry about competitive battling until i can begin breeding my own pokemon. :D

Have fun, meet more people, and breed the world full of eevees!... ok maybe not only eevees. :3 but alot! and just generally have fun and enjoy myself. ^^

If I can make a request, I'd like Twilightblade to be my mentor if possible. :3 She gave the ok in the tradecorner irc chat. :3

I'll drop Blade a message to make sure, but since she okay'd it, you'll probably be good to go. :3

Years
And of course, as Kura stated, you're more than welcome to contact her if you'd like additional assistance regarding things when I'm offline, Aurora. :D

I'll drop Blade a message to make sure, but since she okay'd it, you'll probably be good to go. :3

Hurray~ thanks alot. :D This should be a fun adventure. ;D

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012
I'm also around that time so if you need to ask a question when your regular mentor Cirno isn't on, feel free to VM me too since I am a global helper as well :3

Thank you Kura :D!! I will be sure to shoot u a pm as well x3!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Ariana, I would love to be your trade mentor~ And for the record, I do still have Wifi and I can trade. Hooray!

PasketiTendrils

Breeder
Years
I'm most interested in the Trade Corner. I really enjoy getting Pokemon from all over, and I really do want to complete my National Dex. That's a feat I have yet to complete, mainly due to laziness.. xD
I do also want to learn more about the Roleplaying section~ I've always enjoyed Roleplaying. It's a lot of fun!
Mainly, I just want to meet some new people. I maybe also want to sorta kind venture into the competitive battling section. I've always wanted to do competitive battling, but I've never really known how to start.. ><

Years
I'm most interested in the Trade Corner. I really enjoy getting Pokemon from all over, and I really do want to complete my National Dex. That's a feat I have yet to complete, mainly due to laziness.. xD
I do also want to learn more about the Roleplaying section~ I've always enjoyed Roleplaying. It's a lot of fun!
Mainly, I just want to meet some new people. I maybe also want to sorta kind venture into the competitive battling section. I've always wanted to do competitive battling, but I've never really known how to start.. ><

Hi there! :D We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, since that's your biggest interest. There's also PkMn Trainer Yellow for the Roleplay Corner, though! Which of the three would you prefer?

PasketiTendrils

Breeder
Years
Hi there! :D We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, since that's your biggest interest. There's also PkMn Trainer Yellow for the Roleplay Corner, though! Which of the three would you prefer?

How about TwilightBlade? :3 Also; I recently started doing some research on RNGing, so if either of those three know much about that, it would be helpful! I'm curious actually on learning all the mechanics of the games. I play Generation V games at the moment, too. Just letting you know~

shadowyoshi73

shadowkirby96
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Trade corner and battle center

Clubs

How to play competitively

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
PasketiTendrils, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can help you in the trading and RNG bits, as well as general game mechanics. You can easily reach me and other traders in the trade corner chatroom . I'm there as blade. ^^

PasketiTendrils

Breeder
Years
Thank you very much Twilight :3 I have a basic understanding of everything, I just need some tips xD I do want to eventually start a trade store though.. before I learned of RNG recently I bred for near-flawless Pokemon. I only have a few though. Takes ferever. Kinda' fun though. xD

Years
Trade corner and battle center

Clubs

How to play competitively

If you'd like to be mentored in both Trade Corner and Battle Center equally, I'd be happy to take you on for both sections!

But if you're looking for individual section mentors, we have Forever and PlatinumDude for Battle Center, and Livewire and TwilightBlade for Trade Corner. n_n Blade currently has a few mentees she's working with, though, so she might end up being a little busy! What would you prefer?

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am probably most interested in the trading corner.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn morabout? I guess it would be cool to learn more about competitive battling

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would really like to get some shinies in the trade corner :p And battling against other members would be fun

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I am probably most interested in the trading corner.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn morabout? I guess it would be cool to learn more about competitive battling

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would really like to get some shinies in the trade corner :p And battling against other members would be fun

We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, but Blade has gotten a few mentees to take care of recently so she might be a bit busy. D: Who would you like, though?

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
We have TwilightBlade and Livewire for the Trade Corner, but Blade has gotten a few mentees to take care of recently so she might be a bit busy. D: Who would you like, though?
I'm not sure exactly, which ever person it will be easier for, so i guess Livewire?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just posting to say that if any mentees are still looking for a mentor, I am now available to take in anyone! When Cirno gets back online, she'll change my status, but for the meantime I'll be roaming around PC awaiting for anyone who is in need of a mentor. <3

CompanionEevee

Just a friendly eevee lover
Years
I just spoke with Miss Doronjo about it and he's apparently pretty busy due to midterms and such, but we do have PkMn Trainer Yellow available if you'd be interested in her as a roleplay mentor. :D
oh oki doki then ^^ that would be great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back