• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Years
Okay, why not. :)
Name: Totodile42
Pair: Regular Pair
So, I'm 17, male, straight and I enjoy Nintendo games and stuff. I'm currently studying maths, computing and physics at college. Oh yeah, and I write articles for a popular Nintendo news site. :classic: It takes a lot for me to be unhappy; most of the time I'm pretty upbeat! I like drawing stuff, although I'm not very good at it. I like meeting new people and I'm pretty funny, or so I've been told many a time. :)

Last edited:

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
Years
Hi. I'm Canen, and I am the new party viking of PC. ^_^

Name: Canen, resident party viking.
Pairing: Friendly mode, activate!

I enjoy anime (Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell) and football (soccer for you non UK types).

I consider myself a hopeless romantic, a master of the arts and an all round good guy.

Remember, one day i'll probably be president of the Universe, too.

I'm also 27, and a fine specimen of a man at the peak of his physical form.

With regards to Pokemon, you won't find anyone in the UK more dedicated than me. I've been playing it since the day of release of the original Red and Blue (and even green in japan) versions and i'm a pro :D

Last edited:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Name: Aeon
Pair: Romantic (Mentally androgynous Male, Pansexual)
. Regular if Romantic doesn't work out on me.

Hello hello.

I'm 18 hailing from CO. I'm a bit of a metal head, and am bit of a tech junkie. Some of my friends compliment me on my 'witty' humor and generally I'm shy but friendly. Currently I'm going to school for Computer Science while also juggling work in the process. One of my dreams is to travel the world.

Pokemon used to be my number one obsession but... considering the avatars I'm using I think it changed to Touhou. When it comes to video games I play a large variety that is constantly changing. My favorite franchise ever would have to be Animal Crossing though; no doubt about it.

Eiffelle

Dreamer*
Years
Ohhh. Sounds interesting!

Uhmmm.. I'm into doing artsy stuffs (designing interiors using sketchup), really love to watch PKMN series over and over again, and playing volleyball on weekends! :) I've been wanting to meet some filipinos here so I joined here. :P

Name : Eiffelle
Pair : Friendly Pair~

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hey y'all, I'm Aaron from the land of Kangaroos, Australia. I have been playing Pokémon from as long as I can remember, and obviously my favourite is Vaporeon (and always has been). I also like stuff like Naruto, Spongebob, Ed, Edd n Eddy and other cartoons.

Name: vaporeon7
Pair: Friendly Pair!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Name: synerjee
Pair: Regular pair!

Hey, I'm synerjee, but you may call me syn or Amanda if you wish. c: I shan't reveal my age here - that's for you to figure out, but I can say that I'm in my first year of university, studying Psychology, so go figure. xD I like all things music (singing, listening to music, playing musical instruments), swimming, all things Japan (the language, the country, the culture, etc.), animals, reading, etc. There's more of that in my About Me section in my profile. xD I like chocolate, mangoes, bananas, strawberries, more chocolate, ice cream....sweet and juicy stuff, in general. :P I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I've played all the generations ever made and enjoyed them all. My favourite colours are red and blue and purple and green......gahh, I can't choose xD I sometimes go to PC's Battle Server for some fun battles (check my sig!). Oh, and I love MLP. :3

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Name: Anbuja
Pair: Friendly
Info about me: Im 20, Male :p
I usually visit the ROm Hacking section here and there, I also hax :D
And im open to everyone who wants to talk, probably a very speaky person :>

Years
Sure, I'll sign up for this, why not! :D
I'm 15, male, from England, I enjoy EVERY genre of music and play all kinds of video games in my spare time. I enjoy Pokémon and have completed the kanto dex on Fire Red, one of my greatest achievements ever! xD I have also self-taught myself some programming languages ranging from VB.NET and HTML to Java and Python/Ruby (They're pretty much the same thing to me xD)

Name: Jbsundown (JB for short)
Pair: Friendly pair!

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I'll just give this a try xD Always good to have more people to talk to, after all...

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Orientation - Straight :P

Name - Welll just call me Fenne-kun for now x3

Main hobbies here - Writing FanFiction (people say I'm pretty dang good at it to so I'm proud of it :P), composing Pokemon Themes/Soundtracks and participating in small hack groups as composer and storyliner (yes, apparently I like making up stories xp). Used to love Roleplaying, but after failing for multiple times I kinda gave up. I will go back if a good friend/parts wants me to though. As long as the paired up person can have a fun conversation with me, it's all good! I don't really care if she's girly or a gamer - i'm flexible? :P

I also used to have an account here, but it got abandoned quite a long time ago, so I'm not necessarily a noob here xD I also don't mind MLP, JB etc since I said I'm pretty flexible xD What else can I say hmm uh...I like blue? XD Favorite Pokemon - Fennekin, Umbreon, Lucario

Likes - A person with a cheerful attitude. ^^ Supportive. Likes...a large range of music (old AND new)/fanfic/roleplaying (one above? XD or more). Similar age maybe? Don't want a 25 year old now would I? XD Active if possible.

Dislikes - Snaps back when I talk ;_; Inactive people that poof often. Backstabbing. Being a tease ._.

Pair - Uh...ro...mantic...? idunnooooasniasnfk. >////> If I'm THAT weird and nobody's compatible, regular will do

Last edited:
Years
Might as well do this. Not like I have anything better to be doing on valentines day :DDDD

I'm Hybrid Trainer, but most people call me David/Davie. I'm 18, from England and a student offline studying to become an IT & computing teacher. I'm also 18 and from England online but anyways in my spare time I'm usually procrastinating assignments on reddit, having a mental breakdown when the assignments are due in the next day, browsing around on here or playing trading card games with offline friends.

Name: Hybrid Trainer (David)
Pair: Regular pair since I have no reason not to.

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Well this sounds fun
Hi1 I'm 12 years old and I'm from England. I love video games and anime like Sword Art Online or Death Note and I am apparently somewhat annoying funny and I make YouTube videos about games and stuff ~ I like cats. :3 :3 :3
Name: Destiny, Harv, Harvey or whatever ~
Pair: Romantic pair! (Or regular if romantic not possible) (M) (Straight)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi, I'm 22 and I love to play videogames. My favorites are Final Fantasy, Pokémon and Sonic the Hedgehog. I am also a Reiki Master and I'm very into spirituality, although I avoid religious groups at all costs. I'm a very romantic person
Name: Masaru
Pair: Romantic pair! (M) (Bi)

If you can't do this match, then sign me up for a regular pairing instead :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Name: Nakuzami (If we're talking, Naku works too, lol)
Pair: Well, I'm not Regular, and I certainly don't need to be Romantic at this point in my sad life, so I'll go with being Friendly.

And, I know it isn't necessary, but I guess I'll say some things about myself.

I'm a fourteen year old gay male living in New York State, USA. I'm a writer and I quite enjoy video games, owning a GameBoy Advanced SP, DS Lite, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 (that I just bought this week), PlayStation Portable, Wii, and Xbox 360. Of those, I really only play the PS3 and Xbox 360, my PSP when I know where the charger is, and my DS Lite when I have a game that I haven't completed a hundred times over, lol. Other than all that, my life is pretty boring.

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
I'll be impressed if I find a match.

I'm an 18 year old Catman looking for his Catwoman (Seriously, where did she go?)
I'm a big fan of the Sonic series as well as racing games and various motorsports... and of course cats :3
Name: Catman
Pair: Romantic perhaps (M) (Straight)

Khawill

<3
Years
Name: Khalil
Pair: Regular
I'm a gamer, self-entertaining writer, human thing that thinks in odd ways. My most impressive skill is being able to learn something fast. Also 16, and a League/Starcraft/Pokemon player

Arma

The Hyena
Years
One can never have too many friends, can he? Count me in, this sounds like fun!

Anyway, I'm a twenty year old Dutch city-kid who loves to talk about travelling and life in other countries. I'm that guy who's interested in lots of things, yet never got around into actually doing the majority of them. Being cheerful and curious, I can make jokes and ask questions about almost everything, often causing quite some trouble. I doubt I've been in a good conversation in which I didn't have to apologize. I'm studying computer science, with a focus on game technology. College life is keeping me fairly busy, but in my spare time I like to work on my pokemon fangame, listen to music or just simply relax and chat or doing nothing at all.

Name: Arma
Pair: friendly. However, if you come across someone who matches my profile, feel free to give me a regular, or even a romantic pair for that matter (I'm a bit skeptical about the latter one occurring though, but hey, you never know, right?) Please note that I'm a straight guy.

Last edited:
Years
I thought that I would try this out.

Name: LudicoloDude/McFly
Pair: Regular

I'm 15 and I'm into music (Playing the Piano), Video games, and ROM hacking. I do like to watch some anime and I just got into drawing. I'm a pretty relaxed person and open minded to anything.

Last edited:

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Name: rpryor03, Richard, Ricky
Pair: Romantic (M) (Straight)
I'm 14 and I'm a student. My hobbies are gaming, reading, writing, and sleeping. I love to hangout in Leagues, Fanfic, and ROM Hacking.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I've always secretly wanted a pair. My PC interests are Trading, Challenges, and Roleplaying. Video Games I play include Minecraft (360 atm), Dead Rising, Battlefield 3, and Borderlands 2. I am a bit of a film buff, hoping to become a Director someday. Also, I am a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, having grown up with him. My favorite character is Knuckles. Oh, my favorite Pokemon are Tyranitar, Nidoqueen (recent addition) Yanmega, Wobuffet, Gardevoir, Swalot, Articuno, and many more than I care to list...

EDIT: Almost forgot, I like heavy metal. But none of that screamo crap.

Name: Necrum
Pair: Normal

Last edited:
Years
Interesting.

Name: Ðelta, Delta, delta, any other variant
Pair: Normal (although, like pikakitten, I would prefer a female pair. I'm not one to complain, though)

I'm extremely into music, and I'm pretty much open to any genre. Although I do have my preferences.
I love video games of all types (RPG, action, music, FPS, you name it). I have a relaxed personality, although I'm probably the type of person who sits quietly listening to music, lost in thought. People say I'm pretty intelligent, although I have a pretty low self esteem :P
I've been around Pokecommunity (although not on this specific account) since 2007/2008ish, so I'm pretty familiar with things here.
I also enjoy trying new things, and I'm pretty adjustable.
I'm a huge fan of animals, namely cats. And elephants. And sloths. And penguins. And hippos. And monkeys. And giraffes. :P
I like to write, and I like to think I'm a good writer, although I'm probably not.
kthxbai

Last edited:
Back