• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Due to curreby lack of WiFi at my place, I'll have to put the trading thread on standby. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Troyax

Manning Goldman
Years
Hello! I am interested in a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, and Mudkip for dex completion in my Pokemon Diamond. I have no preference as for nature, gender, or infection.
I am currently having trouble with my Friend Code, as I recently resynced it to my 3DS, which erased all existing data in my Pal Pad, and haven't figured out how to obtain a new one.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 7, 2015
Hi, would it be possible for you to breed a modest chlorophyll bulbasaur for me that has hp ice. If you want anything for your troubles just ask. I've got a couple of dwf.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Trading thread now open again!

UPDATE!

Once I finish the main story of Pokemon Y, I will be offering Kalos starters for adoption!

Years
Hey there,

Any chance I can get a gen V Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle? Any nature is fine, just trying to complete my dex :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
If possible, I'd be very much interested in obtaining a fourth generation Cyndaquil. I do not have any specfic preferences for what kind of Cyndaquil it may be.

Years
Is there a chance I could get a Bulbasaur, Treecko, and Mudkip all for Gen V? Wouldn't mind one of the Mudkip that has Pokerus but any is fine since I'm more focused on completing my Dex.

If you still have that Dream World Mankey, I could trade you my DW Omanyte for it if you still want one. :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Is there a chance I could get a Bulbasaur, Treecko, and Mudkip all for Gen V? Wouldn't mind one of the Mudkip that has Pokerus but any is fine since I'm more focused on completing my Dex.

If you still have that Dream World Mankey, I could trade you my DW Omanyte for it if you still want one. :)

I'll take the Omanyte for it :)

Just VM me when you see me on and we'll trade :)

I still need Bulbasaur and Squirtle! Chikorita instead of Charmander?

So you only want Bulbasaur, Squirtle & Chikorita, right? VM me when you see me on and we can trade right away^^

Last edited:

UseTheRNGLuke

The RNG is strong in this one.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 25, 2014
(gen4)(Since this is a huge order, I'll give you my RNGed shiny Hoothoot for completing it) I need a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, a Squirtle, a Chikorita, a Totodile, a Cyndaquil, a Treeko, a Mudkip, a Torchic, a Piplup, a Turtwig and a Chimchar. Don't care about nature/IVs, just need them for the pokedex. Already registered you, my friend code is 0715-8504-9228

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
(gen4)(Since this is a huge order, I'll give you my RNGed shiny Hoothoot for completing it) I need a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, a Squirtle, a Chikorita, a Totodile, a Cyndaquil, a Treeko, a Mudkip, a Torchic, a Piplup, a Turtwig and a Chimchar. Don't care about nature/IVs, just need them for the pokedex. Already registered you, my friend code is 0715-8504-9228

Oh, thanks for the Hoothoot! :D

Mind if we do the trade around 7pm EST tomorrow? I'll have huge amount of time by then!

UseTheRNGLuke

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 25, 2014
OK, thanks for the help with the Pokedex.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sorry about that, my google mail didn't give me a notification sound and I was doing my avatar and sig >.<

We can still do the trade if you're still available? :C

UseTheRNGLuke

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Sorry about that, my google mail didn't give me a notification sound and I was doing my avatar and sig >.<

We can still do the trade if you're still available? :C

Still availiable. But seriously, keep an eye on the time in the future.

Back