• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries in Your Battle Revolution Team?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Hey guys, the reason for this thread is i just got my butt kicked by someone with all legendaries, and I dont have any(on my team at least).

Do you think its right to have legendaries in your team? The purpose of Pokemon in general is to catch and TRAIN your own pokemon, not to find the most powerful one you can find, train it two levels then let it kick everyone's butt and mistaking it's power for your own.

So do you use legendaries in your team? If so, how many, what kind, and at what level?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I don't like to use legendaries because they aren't allowed in official competition, but my EV trained team can whoop any kid who doesn't know the difference. My Heracross has OHKOd about six random kids' Dialgas anyways. :P

Laa

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
I'm sorry :D If it makes anybone feel bett I'm making a second party and the only legendaries are Lugia and Dialga...

Really why does it matter? Legendary or not most people on PBR don't know how to train properly anyway.

Last edited:

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
Years
I have 3 teams, 1 is my pure trained team consisting of hard work, second is my other hard trained team, but with the lack of good movesets, and my third is my level 100 All Legendary Team (all from trades, except for my level 75 Empoleon)

My Legendary Team:
Latios
Mew
Palkia
Deoxys
Lugia
Empoleon

I only use this team for the Stargazer Master Challenge.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
I had to use legendaries for awhile because half the battles I got in were full of them. Now, my regular team was able to knock them all down. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Chibaymega12

Years
I EV train too, but when some punk comes in with a bunch of level 70 legendaries that they've prolly trained for one day, and all our stats are lowered to level 50 stats, its unfair

от_Ian

Original Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 7, 2007
I have a deoxys and a manaphy on my diamond team (I'm going to attempt the e4 with it) and I'll probably keep them on my team when I play battle revolution.
when I got my deoxys it was level 48 and I've been training it since then. When I got my manaphy it was level 20, and it's level 44 or 48 now.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I only have one. :3 My Mew.
So I like the pokemon, that doesn't make me a bad trainer.
What's making me mad is people who think other people ONLY use legondaries because they're strong. Who knows? The legondaries designed to look cool, maybe somebody just likes the color scheme.
My friends on a different forum like certain legondaries, but they're EV training them, as I am now.
Granted, my pokemon is at a high level, and won't benifet from it as much as I would like, but I'm trying.

от_Ian

Original Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 7, 2007
as a joke I want to put mespirit, uxie, azelf, mew, celebi, and manaphy as a team.

Chibaymega12

Years
@cyan: i never said that it makes u a bad trainer if you have a legendary on your team, i said it defeats the purpose of the game: which is to catch and TRAIN your pokemon to peak performance

Ichida

Years
The temptation of building a team of EV-trained Arceuses is always nagging at me, I must admit.

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
No, I think they are cheap. Besides, they have a tier for themselves.

Years
The only reason and time I use legendaries are in lv. 30 open battles in colloseum mode because they are the only pokemon that have levels relatively close to each other.
My Legendaries:
Rayquaza lv.74
Kyogre lv.71
Groudon lv.71
Girantina lv.70
Mewtwo lv.70
Regigigas lv.70

Ichida

Years
Ugh... why are so many bloody people typing "Girantina?" It's Giratina.

Back