• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] A Rocket's Diary [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The characters sure are interesting ^^ I hope not everyone is like "pfft cooperation sucks, I'm a solo player" though. I'm not saying they have to take up on Karma's offer, that stuff was only something I made her do to get some interaction rolling prematurely xD

Also, if I ever make Karma say something nasty to your character, do not take it personally. I am not Karma and she is not me. OOC I would never do that :>

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Again, I'm really glad that you enjoy it! I hope this rp can actually reach its end :) sorry about the typical Pokemon you gotta catch btw xD then again Karma always has a way to go around it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
There was quite a bit of menioning everyone's characters in that last post, so if I got anything wrong, please let me know and I'll edit it!

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
I love this rp. Having fun developing Steven's character. Although honestly, I'm not so sure what his plan is xD
Also The Warden didn't see Steven steal the Max Revive.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
All good about mentions of Karma.

btw Scyke, careful with using other people's characters like you put Johannes in your post. At least if you want to use one of my NPCs at some point, please ask first :> Wanna make sure they are characterized correctly. If I do make NPCs, that is.

oh my god did Litwick kill the day care lady?

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Make sure you emphasize on Magnet Rise, Ewery1! It's really rare to have a Riolu that has that moveset :P Hovering Riolu...oh my.

Ewery1, you cannot use Joh unless Swan lets you. Also, that's a really brave statement there. How'd you get that? So yeah, do not use other NPCs unless being able to.

Anyway guys, the Warden would come when everyone's back with their captured pokemon. I'm enjoying the progress so far! x3 Once again, try to follow others' pace so some people that finish early wouldn't have to wait that long :) Have fun guys! Right now, the ones that haven't caught anything yet would be Swan and Red ^^ I'm not rushing you guys, don't worry! I'm just checking if everyone's done yet :P Others can still socialize for the time being.

Warden's post would contain a report of what he saw + his next task for them etc. What is it, may I ask? Let's just say that you're finally gonna be able to use the two Pokemon to their full potential...against your E8 'friends'... >:3

After that, yes, it'll be the end of the day. Diary post, rest, next day and phase begins. Everything clear? ^^

P.S. I love Swan's post, and I encourage you guys to do the same. Analyse other characters. Find the culprit faster than the Warden, I dare you :P

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
This goes for everyone, I do not mind you involving Johannes at all, he's part of the setting and game, really. However, I would like a head's up, and I'll help you keep him in character. There wasn't a lot of interaction in your post and it's fairly in character, but just let me know next time, okay?

Poor day care lady, looks like she's had herself a bad day.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
May I please reserve a place with Scraggy?? I'm currently Slaking (see what I did there? :D) off at work and I need to do some actual work before I type up my SU at lunch!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I don't like analyzing stuff more than Karma already did... But maybe I can put something in. Gotta keep true to her character, so.

And oh, we're going to do battle? And here you gave me a Grimer while someone else got a Riolu lol :p I'll have to be creative. Never RPd with a Grimer before, is all.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
You'll be able to do that when the RP continues, really :P

Sorry it's the random number generator xD

Also, spoiler - important events happening at the end of the phases.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Oh sheesh, I totally missed that you edited your post. A battle hm? Jasper not going to like that xD As forr the analyzing, Jasper isn't very good at it either, that's what we have Johannes for. I'm working on my post as we spea so hopefully it will be in existence within an hour or two.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
"Funny. The last person to get here will be Karma. And she wanted to ally with the 'first person back beside herself'!"

Well, I have two exams this week so I don't have time to make IC posts every day. And Steven is a bit hasty, Karma never said "beside herself" :p But he could just have twisted her words in his mind, that happens.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
RHCP I wasn't the one who used Johannes, it was ~Genevieve~ aha

Really liking this RP so far, I kinda wanted Scyke to be the first one back and succeeded in that part aha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
EDIT because there was no need to sound so angry lol
Just because it takes a long time OOC for a person to post doesn't mean that time has to have passed IC. So can you please not make it sound as if you guys have to wait around for Karma for long IC? Sorry for making you guys wait.

@ Scyke. Oh, maybe I got that wrong. Sorry :]

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Sorry, I didn't mean to force you into a corner so that you WERE going to be the last person back. In my defence though a post earlier than mine had said that you were the last one back and I got the idea that you were going to be the last one (IC of course) so I snuck that bit there.

Sorry again, I understand why your so angry at me. I won't do it again. I hope so anyway aha

Back