• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Join Avenue Adventures

Years
I kind of neglected my Join Avenue for a while, but have been working on it again over the past week or two. It was up to level 24 the last time I checked, with my only Level 10 store being the Antique Shop (with 3 or 4 now at level 9). I booted my Janus' Flower/Berry Shop for a nursery, and decided to open up a second raffle booth, so I get double the chances for a Master Ball every day.

Also, waiting for my first Gym Leader to show up. Figured I might start seeing them around level 20, but no such luck yet.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wow oh wow. I have yet to post in this!! I'm not very far in Black 2 and White 2, but I have made it past Join Avenue in B2. (Currently I just beat Clay at battled Plasma at their ship.) Any here's my Avenue info as of now.
People in my Avenue refer to me as "Sir Aaron!" kind of a pun or whatever of the main character in the 8th Pokemon Movie. Haha I also have a Lucario on my team ironically.
I'm at Rank 7 (just got there just now today actually!) and my avenue's name is Secret Avenue.
My phrase that people greet me with is "Asobitai!" (yeah Lucky Star referecnce.) and "Shweet!!" when impressed. My character from White is an Ace Trainer who says "Whooosh!" and "Yahoo. ♪" and owns an Antique Shop.

I think Join Avenue is pretty fun and I like to check in there every so often to build up my rank. I want to be able to name my Avenue myself so I'm really trying to get to Rank 10 and rank 20 to be able to do the Parade feature.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I time manipulated my DS and the Join avenue set everything on sold. I thought it would reset at midnight but it didnt. Do I wait another 24 hrs or is it permanent and I have to start over?

Years
I time manipulated my DS and the Join avenue set everything on sold. I thought it would reset at midnight but it didnt. Do I wait another 24 hrs or is it permanent and I have to start over?

Yeah, if you manipulate time you will have to wait another day to get Join Avenue working again.

OK, I'm going to share my updated Join Avenue:

Rank 14
Title - "Hika"
Shops:
- Deli Jasper
- Gallery Janus
- Joakim's Flowers
- Anelma's Ring
- Salon Julian
- Jeanne's Shop
- Josie's Ring
- Lucky ★ Alibena

So yeah, only did one slight change.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Found a Join Avenue editor so Speakeasy has been getting some major overhauls. I forgot what the rank was before I started playing around with the stats and changing inventories but it was still high enough for me to get a nurse since I used to trade a ton of Magnemites back in the day. My title is "Boss".

Shops:
1. Janus Mart
2. Josie's Corner
3. Studio (Japanese Text)
4. Roland's Garden
5. Antaro Colosseum
6. Adam Museum
7. Bistro Danny
8. Happy ★ Asta

Years
There's only one slight change from last time, and that's one shop becoming a Nursery.

Rank 15
Title - "Hika"
Shops:
- Deli Jasper
- Gallery Janus
- Joakim's Flowers
- Anelma's Ring
- Salon Julian
- Jeanne's Shop
- Josie's Corner
- Lucky ★ Alibena

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Rank 52
Name Avenue: Royal Mart
Shops:
-Bistro Janus
Gencay's Emporium
Annetta's Museum
Happy ★ Alibena
Studio (I forgot name)
Jenna's Colosseum
Jess' Place
Aleron's Garden

Last edited:
Years
Rank 23
Title - "Hika"
Shops:
- Jasper's Kitchen
- Gallery Janus
- Joakim's Flowers
- Anelma's Ring
- Salon Julian
- Jeanne's Emporium
- Josie's Corner
- Happy ★ Alibena

So yeah, quite a few upgrades and changes from last time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Update!

Rank 59
Name Avenue: Royal Mart
Shops:
Bistro Janus
Gencay's Emporium
Annetta Museum
Happy ★ Alibena
Studio Jannette
Jenna Colosseum
Jess's Land
Aleron's Garden

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Had my first really busy day at Join Avenue today. My Join Avenue now has Cheren's blessing of approval after I sent him to my kitchen facility. Further, I completely lost track of the number of visitors coming in from the Dream World. If they ever want to open something other than an Antique Shop, I might have to put more of them in! So far, I've installed a new Training ground and a new Flower Shop, giving me two Flower Shops, and I'm one rank away from having a Nursery if I so choose.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Rank 25
Title: "Alduin"
Phrases: "FusRoDah" and "Krosis"
Avenue Name: Tamriel
Shops:
Josie Colosseum Rank 10
Studio Janette Rank 8
Jimbo's Corner Rank 4
Jasper's Kitchen Rank 5
Arpo's Garden Rank 8
Julio Museum Rank 8
Janus's Emporium Rank 10
Happy ★ Arhippa Rank 8

Also has Cheren's, Marlon's, and now Clay's seal of approval.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Rank 19. I've installed a second DW visitor shop and a Nursery. In order to keep one of everything, I had to remove my old Flower Shop. Sadly for me, the Berry selection differs in the second shop, but thankfully, I have the Rank 9/10 Berries in my DW and already traded all of the Rank 8 Berries in from other players (not found in DW however, so I will have to clone to duplicate them if needed, but I don't think they serve a purpose so I'm not worried). Many shops are Rank 6/7 as I'm trying to level together, but my Kitchen and perhaps one other have moved to Rank 8.

Eventually, DW users will take the place of NPCs, but for now, I have two other players in my Avenue with shops.

Cyclone

Back