• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Do not worry iloveeevee.... you are not the only one who has not done their RNG on these. I am saving mine for what might be a while. I'm in the process of trying to fill my entree link forrest with poke's. Since changing the date/time on the DS makes you wait a full 24 hours to be able to visit the dream world again, I'm not touching the date/time, and hence... no RNGing for me until I am done. I want to be able to have one of each catchable Dream World Poke in a dream ball (even those with no Dream World ability). So far, of the ones with a Dream World ability I am missing about 20. Once that tast is completed, I will be spending most of my free time RNGing my Dream World Pokemon.... well, and by then X/Y will be out, and I will probably play through X/Y once before coming back to finish RNG projects on Gen V.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Do not worry iloveeevee.... you are not the only one who has not done their RNG on these. I am saving mine for what might be a while. I'm in the process of trying to fill my entree link forrest with poke's. Since changing the date/time on the DS makes you wait a full 24 hours to be able to visit the dream world again, I'm not touching the date/time, and hence... no RNGing for me until I am done. I want to be able to have one of each catchable Dream World Poke in a dream ball (even those with no Dream World ability). So far, of the ones with a Dream World ability I am missing about 20. Once that tast is completed, I will be spending most of my free time RNGing my Dream World Pokemon.... well, and by then X/Y will be out, and I will probably play through X/Y once before coming back to finish RNG projects on Gen V.

I feel you. I'm currently filling my forest, too, but mostly because I want the medal for capturing 100 DW Pokemon (so I really can't afford missing a day). ;/

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I feel you. I'm currently filling my forest, too, but mostly because I want the medal for capturing 100 DW Pokemon (so I really can't afford missing a day). ;/

I had not realized that medal. Oops! I was doing this out of my own version of "gotta catch em all." I was doing it to get dream balls out of vanity... I think if I do not miss a day I might have a shot at that. Thanks for pointing that one out.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Yeah, you get a medal at 1, 10, 50 and 100 captures. I'm pretty sure they are the only medals that will be unobtainable...I think. Kinda lame.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I feel like I haven't done anything Pokemon in forever.
Guys where are you!!!!

Maybe it's just me that's dead.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
We're all waiting for X and Y to come out! D: So excited omg Breeding tons of Eevees for Sylveon yaaaay :D

Reactions: EB

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've been so stupidly busy it's unreal! I am finally trading people tonight though.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I feel so bad I haven't been able to trade properly. People probably gave up on me. D: I get on for a few and then have to hop off. So sad.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I feel so bad I haven't been able to trade properly. People probably gave up on me. D: I get on for a few and then have to hop off. So sad.

That sounds exactly like what I'm experiencing, so trust me, I understand.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I hope i'm not the only one here.. But I'm honestly not anticipating X and Y as much as most people are. No clue why.. I'm very ready for them to be released, seeing as I have them both preordered already. They seem cool and all, and i'll definitely be trading quite a bit when they do come out, for the version specifics. But meh.. I just don't think they'll be as good as what everyone is expecting them to be. XD

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I can help you now! :D

But yeah, it's going to be nuts. Reports everywhere.

Especially with QTT problems. @>@ Any help will be appreciated > 3<

I hope i'm not the only one here.. But I'm honestly not anticipating X and Y as much as most people are. No clue why.. I'm very ready for them to be released, seeing as I have them both preordered already. They seem cool and all, and i'll definitely be trading quite a bit when they do come out, for the version specifics. But meh.. I just don't think they'll be as good as what everyone is expecting them to be. XD

How dare you. Just kidding I certainly don't judge you if you're not super hyped up, it really all depends on the person. Me? I'm kind of half and half about it I suppose haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back