• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

no no you got it all wrong. I love spoilers lmao ≤^.^≥ welp....
*goes to THAT tumblr page*
edit: awwww. They are not posted on their.....wonder where I can see those gym leaders....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

Let's just say the fairy lady and the psychic lady have huuuge dresses or wings or mantles. With sparkles. Fabulous. And also there's an old plant man and a fat guy.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I just saw an image of ALL the gym leaders lmao. man I love their designs. the only gym leader I hate though is the ice one(come on. I am tired of ice gym leader. give me dark gym leader or give me death)

Gabri

m8
Years
Damn, how the hell was Fredy Montero lost in the MLS all this time? That guy's an amazing player.

7 matches, 5 wins and 2 ties. 19 goals scored, 9 of'em by Montero. After the worst season ever, this is feeling amazing.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

what do you mean so many folks er people. Oooh i know. the count for infinity thread is turning into new york :S

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Ryouki aaah I'm so glad to see you around :D

Hi Went! Still remember me, eh?

Also, suck it X-maniac! Dragalge is confirmed to be Poison/Dragon! Yes! Compared to Clauwitzer which is pure Water!

Haha! Finally, a dragon that is not disappointing like Gooby! (Who should have EVOLVED into a Dragon/Water or Dragon/Poison or even Dragon/Bug in the least!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

So many new pokémon. I wonder if all of them get leaked before the release.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's one more week so its possible. I wish people would stop mentioning them here but as long as I don't see any images (which are all shut up as a precaution) I'm still good. 8) Looking forward to know what some of these Pokemon like Goomy look like.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

Naw, sorry Tara. But yeah, it's a pokémon forum so ;) Your precaution is as much as can be done.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yeah i know what's why i'm not complaining too much and just taking it in

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today

Good girl.

I just ate half a chocolate bar and feel really fat. But I can lie down in my sofa and get the sunshine in on my face from my wide open balcony door so that sort of outweighs the badness. I love my apartment.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I'm glad. Honestly, before they announced the new pokemon, I was hoping there wouldn't be any new pokemon so that they could focus on features, story, etc. so we would't end up with another 4th and (to an extent) 5th generation od same ol' same ol'. Plus it'd prevent them from creating forced designs like a trash bag and a sundae. So I'm glad they went with less this time, because they certainly took that notion to heart.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I might still stick with just Kalos Pokemon for my team but I'm actually going to try and catch all the other Pokemon along the way. I haven't done that since idk... third generation? Waay too long haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back