• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Ghastic Shadows

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Team Ghastic Shadows(Now Recruiting)

Introduction:
Hey, I'm bluedeedrocks, but you can just call me bluedeed! I'm a long time member and player, but first time hacker! Fear not though! I have a decent knowledge of computer science and am a very good scripter. We are going to be working on the Fire Red Hack: Pokemon Cryptic Lynch. Some of you may have seen it already or played it in the Progressing Hacks section. Right now, the hack is all me, but I'm interested in getting a great and talented team together to create a Pokemon experience that's unlike any other! Play the beta any you'll know what I mean!

Current Project:
usebarhoot.png

Pokemon Fire Red Hack: Pokemon Cryptic Lynch

Story Line:
Your mysterious tale begins right from the start, when you wake up and see, yourself! You're given a Pokemon by this mysterious doppelganger, and things become strange! Your mother attacks you and speaks in loose and cryptic sayings, but afterwards acts like her cheery self. Prof. Oak leads you to his lab, but disappears as soon as you walk in. Strange things are happening in this mysterious yet interesting and funny hack!

Features:
-Very few constraints on creativity
-No Badges! (It will flow freely, allowing for more creativity)
-Tons of variety in Pokemon with every area!
-Completely unique and fascinating story!
-Real character relationships
-Round characters
-New region, towns, and other mysterious "places"
-Eventually, all legendary Pokemon obtainable

HELP WANTED:
-World Map Editor
-Title Screen Editor
-ASM Hacker
-Mapper
-Tiler/Tile Inserter
-Music Editor/inserter
-Spriter/Overworld Editor
-New Move Maker (if possible)

CURRENT TEAM:
Bluedeedrocks: Story Line, Scripting, some Mapping, Creative Lead
Sinvy7: Mapper, Scripter, spriter, tile inserter, ow spriter
Mr.Alpha: Mapper
Just a shout out to KirakonGxi for making my banner!

APPLICATION FORM
Name Preferred:
Best time to contact:
Contact info:
Hacking Skills:
Proof of Work (Optional, but preferable):

I'm writing the story, but any ideas you have, any dreams that you come across, or anything strange you notice that you think might have meaning, tell me about!!!

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Name Preferred: Alpha.
Best time to contact: Weekdays: Anywhere near 3 pm and 9 pm (GMT+1).
Weekends: Probably most of the day.

Contact info: I will send you my contact info in a PM, I don't want to publicate it
Hacking Skills: mostly Mapping, and a bit of scripting too.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Name Preferred: Alpha.
Best time to contact: Weekdays: Anywhere near 3 pm and 9 pm (GMT+1).
Weekends: Probably most of the day.

Contact info: I will send you my contact info in a PM, I don't want to publicate it
Hacking Skills: mostly Mapping, and a bit of scripting too.
Spoiler:

Cool mapping, you're in! I'll send you a PM in a bit! Good to have you on the team!

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Hey guys, it's been a while, but I'd like to add to the team...
Snivy7!
He's Mapper, Scripter, spriter, tile inserter, and ow spriter so we're lucky to have him.

I also would like to ask for help, if anyone knows how to insert music it would be a really great help right now, I just found a couple midis that will be perfect for the hack but I tried and failed at inserting them.
If anyone could just do this little thing for me it'd be much appreciated, you don't have to be on the team, just help with this little bit

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Applying. I can't start working on it until Saturday at the earliest.

Name Preferred: Brendan
Best time to contact: Weekends from noon to 10pm (Eastern)
Contact info: [email protected] ; bwburke94 (Skype)
Hacking Skills: Music insertion, world map, possibly helping with the story
Proof of Work (Optional, but preferable): I don't want to reveal details on my own hack before the alpha is released. I can probably insert some music into FireRed as a demo for you.

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Applying. I can't start working on it until Saturday at the earliest.

Name Preferred: Brendan
Best time to contact: Weekends from noon to 10pm (Eastern)
Contact info: [email protected] ; bwburke94 (Skype)
Hacking Skills: Music insertion, world map, possibly helping with the story
Proof of Work (Optional, but preferable): I don't want to reveal details on my own hack before the alpha is released. I can probably insert some music into FireRed as a demo for you.

Sure, why don't you send me a fire red ips or something with one of the early songs replaced or inserted (like the pallet town music) and I'll approve you.

Back