• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Yep thats the one i caught, i got it North of um.. the 7th gym is there.. gah i forget the name and to lazy to go get GBA anyway i found it in the cave north of ther, Shoal Cave i think its called. Dose this mean i can join the SHC? Cause i got the Spheal! And BTW who made the little things with the trainer and the SHC and so on? I so want one ;)

Years
Totally, you should take it as admiration and not thievery he he he ;)

And once when i faced Rayquaza i killed it but it was a blackish grey, im gussing it was a shiny too eh?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shelder :: Yes, you may Join the Club. You have to be Officially approved by a Co-Owner first, but I'm sure you will be accepted. You may want to provide a List if you have any other Shinies besides Spheal. Oh And the Cards in everyone's Sigs are the Official SHC Cards made by Metal Mario, Yami Zidane, and I guess myself. You can Request one here.

Years
Horrah! And OMG i totally missed this, i thught absol was a regular but i saw your thing a nd sure enough my absol is shiny also, iv only seen my one and thought it was regular! I feel so special now!

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
heres a pic of shiny rayquaza:
ray.gif

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
You bet your stars i did! Yay im so in :D

I want one of those badge thingers, who do i ask?!

Well, -technically- you're not in yet. You have to accumilate 30 posts in this topic to be an official member. And that makes me remember, I haven't posted anywhere on this website besides the SHC! ^_^

Update: 4500 Resets. I'm starting to see some Modest Nature Scythers. I REALLY hope I don't get one. Having a Scyther that gets a Sp. Attack bonus and an Attack subtraction would kill me. >.<

hotfun2: I can't wait to hear what the co-owners have to say about this. Plaguerizing (or however you spell it) is against the law. T_T

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ Shellder - Yes you are in the club, welcome! :)

I haven't been playing pokemon, I bought the new .Hack//G.U. Vol. 1//Rebirth game on wensday. (I won it saturday night/ sunday morning if you want to know how fast I go through games... now to wait a year for Vol. 2...) I also plan on getting the new Final Fantasy XII (that's 12 for those who don't know) because it comes out tomorrow, the day before my birthday!!!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Oh! Happy birthday in advance LDD! By the way, wanna be friends?

Update: Nothing new, still at 4500, but I plan to hunt some more tonight, I think I'm going to mix Scyther with Rayquaza in one hunt, because resetting for Rayquaza will take a lot faster than Scyther, therefor it will be a Hunt I can do while taking a break from Scyther. But I'll probably take like, a week to start on Rayquaza. >.>

<I>Hunting<I>
Scyther <I> FireRed
Rayquaza (in the near future) <I> Sapphire

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I have about an hour before I must go to the bus stop. I guess I'll spend some time leveling up my team even further. I have to train Ampharos, Mantine, and Umbreon all to level 45 so that I can finally finish training and get to Suicune. My biggest targets now are Scyther on FR(switched back, sorry King Kobra) and Suicune on Colosseum. My soft reset for Latios to get some good IVs and Latias on Ruby. I don't even play XD much anymore...

Edit: Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Eevee! Well then, instead of SRing for Latios with the correct attributes, I'll just clone my HP Ups, Zinc, and Irons and evolve my shiny Eevee into a shiny Umbreon. HOWEVER, it will NOT add to the total number of shinies i have. It'll replace Flareon on my shiny TC.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Happy Halloween SHC!
Just wanted to say that and also happy birthday LDD! Haven't done much hunting as have been very busy with school work (I hate GCSE's -.-) and playing PC games :) Might do a little hunting at the weekend but at the moment trick or treaters are running around outside my house so I need to go shout at em ;) later guys!

Years
Yea Happy Hallowe'en all! Muhaha!

I need a shiny to hunt, is there such thing as a easy shiny? I mean besides the easy pokemon to catch.

Years
well HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
i just hope i get a shiny tonight
i am more focused on shiny dratini for some reason now i dont know y
anyway good luck congrads and wish me luck

ive decided to Sring for shiny cyndiquil in silver!wish me luck!

resets:1

that reminds me i am still sring for shiny lugia in my silver i almost forgot about that well bye

Years
OMG i so want a shiny dratini! Cause that means Shiny dragonite, and hes my FAV pokemon :P Wootness, ill look for one when i get Leaf Green tommorow!

Back