• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
0/10

The clip's not showing so I can't rate, possibly got the embedding code wrong.

This has gotta be the most epic music from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando. It's on Planet Yeedil, the last planet visited in the game.

Years
7/10

Fast-paced and good even though I don't have much experience with Sonic.

Another piece of music from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando. This is on Planet Damosel, one of the hardest locations in the game. I like this one.

Years
0/10

Failure to correct the embedding code means no clip and I can't rate it.

Anyways, here's the theme for Opelucid City in Pokemon White. I like this one even though I play Black.

Last edited:
Years
0/10

Sorry, but the video has been removed and therefore no rating.

More music from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando. This one is nice cos it sounds very quiet. Hikari liek Ratchet & Clank for its humor...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
7/10, I loved the Ratchet and Clank games, but the music never really appealed to me. I kinda like this one though.

More music from Ty, this was played during the first boss. Quite an epic battle theme if you ask me.

Years
8/10

So EPIC.

More music from Crash Bandicoot - the first game I ever played. This is the theme of the Tawna Bonus Rounds.

Years
10/10

My absolute favorite music in the entire game cos it is so EPIC.

Time for more Ratchet & Clank - this is the music from Planet Notak in Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
8/10 mysterious and reminds me of outer space. Which leads me to post this...

Space Trip Steps (Meteor Herd Stage BGM)- Sonic Adventure 2

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
10/10

SA2 has got the best vid-game music ever. Pretty much love all the music from that game.

Andy's Anthem from Advance Wars 2. Advance had some pretty catchy music too, probably the best music for any handheld.

Years
7/10

Pretty unique feel to it.

Another piece of classic Crash Bandicoot music - this one is the Ripper Roo boss battle theme.

Years
2/10

Boring, I'd go into a snoozefest with this.

Time for another Spyro track - you know how I posted the NTSC High Caves theme earlier in the thread? This is the one in the PAL versions of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back