• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solaris

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
pokemon_solaris___ray_and_luna_by_mateidobrescu-d6438on.png
Main character artwork here!

pokemon_solaris___first_bits_of_the_solaris_region_by_mateidobrescu-d65h8eb.png
First bits of Soaris Region

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
That's a lot of long grass lol.

Nah, it's looking good... Well done... A couple things.

Why is the blue building not aligned properly... In fact, it seems the lab building isn't aligned properly either... It needs sorting.
The city has more things in it I hope (trees, bushes, flowers... Trash! Something).
The road path needs to end earlier on the south part to have a "curb" to it.
The road path needs to end earlier on the east part to fit better with the map.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
That's a lot of long grass lol.

Nah, it's looking good... Well done... A couple things.

Why is the blue building not aligned properly... In fact, it seems the lab building isn't aligned properly either... It needs sorting.
The city has more things in it I hope (trees, bushes, flowers... Trash! Something).
The road path needs to end earlier on the south part to have a "curb" to it.
The road path needs to end earlier on the east part to fit better with the map.

I noticed the road and all the other stuff but since we are in idea phase and alpha stage, we make the maps a little bit superficial so we can see how it will come along, then we add design elements and other stuff.
Also the first town I wanted to be different by adding a lot of things in it, but we might scrap it and make a new one from the ground up......
Also the game is coming very slow since we do not have scripting skills at ALL! So please someone who can help us, PM me....

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Oh fair enough, maybe there is enough here to move from idea stage to production.
What do you want scripted? Some things are simple enough

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Oh fair enough, maybe there is enough here to move from idea stage to production.
What do you want scripted? Some things are simple enough

Some important Events..... like...... IDK!? Some events that need special attention like some legendary pokemon related events and the events from the evil team.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
That's not scripting, simple eventing, when you come to that part you can always drop me a PM or just post a reply here, I'm sure someone online will help.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Some important Events..... like...... IDK!? Some events that need special attention like some legendary pokemon related events and the events from the evil team.

Are you referring to scripting in the writing sense?

Because scripting here refers to programming/coding.

If you are talking about programming/coding, that would not require additional programming/coding than there already is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Looks good so far one question can any one use fairy type bcs i made some stuff for it if u want to see it?

Bcs Fairy Type is now official anyone can use it. If you are willing to show me your work PM me.

Also, is there someone who can make events????

Back