• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Chrom's friendzoning skills are legendary. I have to mention though that his "two halves of a greater whole" made my little fangirl heart weep with joy.

http://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Two-halves-of-a-greater-whole-375059064 <3

On a side note, you might have already read this?:
http://hasuyawwn.tumblr.com/post/52364396311 It's the reason I might start shipping Lon'quxLissa in the future. |D;
yeah thats cute :3 i couldnt read the second one though since the lower part of the page is too small to read XD
Gosh a shipping question?? YES!! :D

I personally like Lon'qu with Miriel, and Tharja with Henry. Two dark mages are bound to be together!
Chrom can't even talk to ladies properly. Have you seen the conversations he has with the female avatar?
"Ladies are usually pretty-and your none of that..." I swear he made the biggest mistake of his life by saying that!

i knew you'd say that :D miriel and lon'qu are such a milf couple though XD
well considering he sees her naked in the next support this is kinda insignificant XD

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
i knew you'd say that :D miriel and lon'qu are such a milf couple though XD
well considering he sees her naked in the next support this is kinda insignificant XD

Milf couple FTW though!! :D I mean Miriel was "the exception" for Lon'qu that's just adorable :3
He misheard her and walked in! In the A support he's like: "We've both seen each other naked now we're partners in crime" or something like that! Either way what kind of a pick-up line is that? xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
One only Chrom gets away with. It makes his and Lucina's B-support much funnier, though. "So, when did you fall for our mother?" Chrom: "*blank face* some things are better kept secret."

Also, warship, you can click on the small pages. They'll pop up in a much more reasonable size.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I had trouble reading it, but after all I could.
The concept of the children seeing their parents die is already sad...And this made it worse.
That was really sad. But the end was a bit funny.

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
One only Chrom gets away with. It makes his and Lucina's B-support much funnier, though. "So, when did you fall for our mother?" Chrom: "*blank face* some things are better kept secret."

Also, warship, you can click on the small pages. They'll pop up in a much more reasonable size.
i read it now. it was going sad but the end was hilarious XD still poor owain :(
also that support should be awesome. i havent done the b support with lucina yet but that made me wanna do it :D

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
In Awakening who do you think is the best together?

I don't really know who's best together, (I'll need to see a few more supports before i decide) but for what I've done so far, it'd be MaMU X Anna, FeMU X Gaius, Stahl X Nowi & Tharja X Libra.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

I absolutely love the ChromXFemaleUnit pairing c: I somehow hate the ChromXSumia pairing, probably because their pairing is being pushed in the intro... (grrr)

I also like VaikeXLissa xD

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Ha...I was in the eShop a while ago, and there was a tab about JRPGs. The image had Lissa and Lon'qu in it...Coincidence?

Even Nintendo ships it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Might as well give it a go...

Username: R.F.
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character:Olivia

Some years ago I played some of the GBA games but couldn't finish them, because of perfectionism xD

Awakening for me turned out to be a really fun game, although I never played it in classic mode xD

Right now I try to play Fire Emblem 2 for the NES. Seems fun so far, too bad they never released the older games outside of Japan.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Might as well give it a go...

Username: R.F.
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character:Olivia

Some years ago I played some of the GBA games but couldn't finish them, because of perfectionism xD

Awakening for me turned out to be a really fun game, although I never played it in classic mode xD

Right now I try to play Fire Emblem 2 for the NES. Seems fun so far, too bad they never released the older games outside of Japan.

welcome! well perfecting a fire emblem game is sure no easy task especially when you're a newcomer :D
i played awakening in casual mode too though im making a second playthrough now on classic. still casual was a good experience too :D

i suppose you play gaiden right? playing either shadow dragon or the first NES game should help you understand the story better since gaiden is a "side-story" of them. anyways i hope you enjoy here :)

Nakala Pri

i dont have a favorite pairing or such but my pairings were: Avatar/Lissa, Virion/Tharja, Gaius/Nowi, Cordelia/Henry, Sully/Stahl, Kellam/Miriel, Chrom/Sumia, Olivia/Donnel, Gregor/Cherche, Panne/Lon'qu and Maribelle/Frederick. I really regret not making Henry marry Tharja though, they are so good together XD

Also, Sully and Virion can still have Kjelle, so on your next file, you can make them be together. ^^

Warship

異議あり!
Years
ok new topic:
What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
mine was an enemy's %17 accuracy attack hitting twice(though in different battles) in Binding Blade where even a 50 accuracy attack hits rarely. and also opponents 37 accuracy javelins hitting me consecutively every turn. All of them happened this morning btw :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Getting one of your units killed when you're thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to beating the chapter. :T
Insta-restart for me... always with pain in my heart. |D;

I guess the most annoying chapter was the one in Radiant Dawn, where the Daein Army must fend of the Crimean Army. Why are you all so weak, Dawn Brigade? OTZ My love to Edward, btw. Eddy's best. <3

FERD_Edward.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
i suppose you play gaiden right? playing either shadow dragon or the first NES game should help you understand the story better since gaiden is a "side-story" of them. anyways i hope you enjoy here :)
I'll see if I can find any of the both. Thanks.

In Awakening the side quest where you get Laurent. To successfully complete it you had to get the right person to the first town in order to get Laurent and after that you had to visit the second town and after that wait for other towns to show up until you got the right clues to find the hidden one. So on my first playthrough I didn't use Chrom or Miriel so I missed out Laurent and after that I finished off the boss of the area which lead to ending the mission. I messed up the entire mission without knowing and even saved after that. At least on my second playthrough I got it all right. ^^"

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Getting one of your units killed when you're thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to beating the chapter. :T
Insta-restart for me... always with pain in my heart. |D;

I guess the most annoying chapter was the one in Radiant Dawn, where the Daein Army must fend of the Crimean Army. Why are you all so weak, Dawn Brigade? OTZ My love to Edward, btw. Eddy's best. <3

FERD_Edward.png
i know! once in sacred stones only the boss (which was a cyclops) remained and i attacked with joshua. it seems he had a swordreaver and he ohko'd joshua next turn. i was so frustrated because i didnt want to lose anybody and in the end resetted the game and replayed the chapter.
I'll see if I can find any of the both. Thanks.

In Awakening the side quest where you get Laurent. To successfully complete it you had to get the right person to the first town in order to get Laurent and after that you had to visit the second town and after that wait for other towns to show up until you got the right clues to find the hidden one. So on my first playthrough I didn't use Chrom or Miriel so I missed out Laurent and after that I finished off the boss of the area which lead to ending the mission. I messed up the entire mission without knowing and even saved after that. At least on my second playthrough I got it all right. ^^"

i know i messed up that chapter too but that was because i wasnt strong enough to fight all the reinforcements so i killed the boss on purpose :P i hope to get it right this time around :D

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
This wasn't really annoying, but Inigo missed TWICE IN A ROW when he had a 96% chance of hitting.
Some things that annoy me are crit hax, especially when the enemy has a 1% chance, losing a unit when you are about to finish the chapter, unexpected reinforcements that totally destroy you, and the tomes from old FE games that could hit you from lots of tiles away.

Cormag got destoryed many times due to those Boltings...T_T And some of them were also critical.

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
This wasn't really annoying, but Inigo missed TWICE when he had a 96% chance of hitting.
Some things that annoy me are crit hax, especially when the enemy has a 1% chance, losing a unit when you are about to finish the chapter, unexpected reinforcements that totally destroy you, and the tomes from old FE games that could hit you from lots of tiles away.

Cormag got destoryed many times due to those Boltings...T_T And some of them were also critical.

it IS pretty annoying i think :D all of them annoy me as well. this morning when i was playing binding blade i was gonna destroy the boss and then... POOF! 5 units appeared out of nowhere right next to the boss and my thief was in the lead :( i made it out of there without losing anybody though thankfully.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

Getting bad level ups in the GBA games. I know the RNG is a little bit screwy with the GBA games but c'mon don't give me only one stat level ups D:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years

Losing a character just before I finish a chapter. Unless its someone I don't care about, (e.g Mirel, Laurent or Ricken) I reset the game. Or, in the older games terrible RNG. It can be anything from terrible stat growths to crits and hits/misses when they shouldn't happen.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

Having someone killed after almost beating a chapter. It has happened to me once in Paralogue 2 from Awakening, which was by the far the most frustrating paralogue I've ever played if you want to keep Anna alive, and I'm sure everyone else who played it can agree.

Back