• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

kokotko

雷君
Years
Of course we can, 18 to go! Post, post, post!
Pikachu deserves a victory, the loss against the Snivy was a pathetic display of creators' incompetence in strategic moments.

Years

We all know that Ash became noobish again in Unova, it's all part of "Operation Reset Ash" that happens every new region.

Years

Do the Pikachu dance!

tumblr_m7zcjw9mOA1r7ok9h.gif

kokotko

雷君
Years
I agree that Ash has his flaws, but mind that his love to Pokemon is an example for us all
You are fast guys(and girl, Hikari)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
92, if anyone ever visits Chicago stay away from Englewood. I ended up there because I got lost. Not a good place to be. It's ghetto as ghetto gets down there.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
97, Chicago's nice you just got blocks here and there that are bad all over the place. East St. Louis, never ever get close to that place, I ended up there as well and heard gunshots and I was there for maybe 3 mins cuz I got lost.

kokotko

雷君
Years
Aww, I wanna play BW2 but don't own a DS!
Pika-Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Hikari, you made me love Oshawottz although I sort of hated them when I first saw them! Incredible picture!

Years

You should get a DS, and Pokemon Black or White so you can get ready for Black 2 and White 2.

And I bet you're gonna pick Oshawott cos of me?

I bet my team (Pikachu Lovers) has won again, it's like the boys always winning the Gender Race.

kokotko

雷君
Years
A fresh start, let's make a hat-trick!
I'd love a NDS, but together with a game or a flashcard it costs a lot and I'm sorta short of money for that :(

Back