• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm redirecting all hacking questions to Went from now on.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm redirecting all hacking questions to Went from now on.

BACK IN THE DAY when everybody and their mother came here asking every single mod for RH stuff, I welcomed those questions XD That was when Christos and I were bread and butter and I helped nominate a couple of RH mods. Except all of them are long gone or with a really sporadic activity and it makes me feel so old XD

Matty Mayhem

Matty :3
Years
I've just joined here yesterday, but I must admit, everyone has welcomed me with open arms. :3 I agree that nothing compares to this community.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, people seem pretty friendly. Certainly more mature than those of another forum I have used. :x Seriously, someone on there was trying to insult me by calling my avatar fat. It was even a premade avatar of a character from a book series haha.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
To add on, this community does seem absolutely wonderful.
Right down to honest debates, & the fact that someone else is always here. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's why you never argue on Facebook things. I had a mother/daughter combo team up on me trying to pick apart my appearance because they disagreed with my argument once. I was like "...really?"

Gideon Jeremiah

Years
That's why you never argue on Facebook things. I had a mother/daughter combo team up on me trying to pick apart my appearance because they disagreed with my argument once. I was like "...really?"

I hear about this constantly happening, but I've never actually seen it in such a terrible degree.
Are Facebook conversations that genuinely horrid (a majority the time that is) ?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha wow. My best friend makes fun of my appearance, but the stuff she says is true. :x Besides, teasing is just what we do to each other haha.

You should have saved the pictures and sent it to failbook o:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Until I looked at my post, then yours, I was so confused.
But yeah you totally need to post it on failbook haha.

My mouth tastes kind of like dandelion leaves is that normal? :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I hear about this constantly happening, but I've never actually seen it in such a terrible degree.
Are Facebook conversations that genuinely horrid (a majority the time that is) ?

It's when you comment on a controversial post and the people replying don't know you personally. If you're friends it probably won't happen. I didn't know these people though.

Gideon Jeremiah

Years
It's when you comment on a controversial post and the people replying don't know you personally. If you're friends it probably won't happen. I didn't know these people though.

Geeze, I imagine it's not that difficult for others to keep it civil.
Oh well.
Thank you for informing me~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The weirdest part was I got a PM apology from the mother's husband/daughter's father saying how he scolded them and made them delete their comments. I didn't know who he was either. It was weird.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That would be weird. :x

A while ago, some guy I don't know tried to friend me on Facebook. Long story short, he sent a message swearing and angry. Apparently someone else in my house had sent him a message with my account, pretty much lecturing him for sending him the friend request. It's actually kind of funny. At one point, he's telling them to "get their (censored) stupid (censored) brain out of the (censored) gutter"

It's amazing how swearing constantly can make a message so much less serious haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Basically. It's a hold out as to who can stay on the longest to argue their point. That's why I tend to stay off of Facebook now that everyone practically lives on theirs.
Yeah.
I use mine, but my friends aren't fighting and stuff. Considering how rarely I see some family members, it potentially is my only means of speaking to them, aside from a few times each year.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I moved a lot so the only way to keep up with the people from my middle school, two high schools, college, and family friends at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back