• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
how to play or patch this, i downloaded from sendspace its a ups file, how do i do all this o-o

Vulk

Secret Trainer
Years
I've tried to mega evolve Lucario and Blastoise, but I can't I don't know if it's a bug or what, how I can mega evolve them?

I'm using 2.8 version

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
how to play or patch this, i downloaded from sendspace its a ups file, how do i do all this o-o
You can find a software which can patch your ''.ups'' to ''.gba'' :)

I've tried to mega evolve Lucario and Blastoise, but I can't I don't know if it's a bug or what, how I can mega evolve them?

I'm using 2.8 version
Uhm, you can't mega evolve any pokemon in this hack, because the highest gen in this hack is 5, it don't have mega pokemon

You can find ''pokemon resolute'' in 4rum, it is another hack which made by 1158. Up to now, this hack has had 33 pkms of gen6, so you can find som mega pkms in it :)

Last edited:

Vulk

Secret Trainer
Years
Uhm, you can't mega evolve any pokemon in this hack, because the highest gen in this hack is 5, it don't have mega pokemon

You can find ''pokemon resolute'' in 4rum, it is another hack which made by 1158. Up to now, this hack has had 33 pkms of gen6, so you can find som mega pkms in it :)

Oh, I see. Well I guess I'll try that one. Thanks anyway :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hello 1158, I have some question:
1, I cleared central area 3 days ago. Of course, I were given a master ball and I wanted to catch Arceus. I searched again and again but up to now, I haven't found Azure Flute!!! So where is it?
2, Does your hack have Kyogre, Groudon, Razquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Jirachi... And where can I find them?
3, What can I do with ExpertS's tower on Grey Island and Trick house in Pinearoma village?
Please answer as soon as you can, thank you :)
Ukm I'm vietnamese, please forgive if my English is too bad :(

Azure Flute can be found somewhere in Central Area(Under a tree). And all the legendary Pokemon are not available in this hack, sorry, what's more, Expert S's tower is not available, and the way to make Trick House available is just the same as Emerld.

It's based on Gen 5? Haha cause I saw N :P

No, it's based on Emerld, I just added the animation for N as he is a special character of this hack.

Ok I'm sorry but can anyone tell me how to evolve my kadabra? I level him up really far and I still haven't got him to evolve

It evolves by leveling up with its happiness value at 220.

Use patchers like tsukuyomi to patch, you need a Emerld rom, you have to patch the .ups file to the rom.

I'm using 2.8 version

They can mega evolve by Mega Rock, Engineer BC of Jade Volcano will give you it.

Where to find larvitar???

You can find Larvitar in Stardust Fountain.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
hey can someone tell me where is the azure flute?
i know that its in the central area but where is it exactly? i've been trying to find it all day
but still no luck..
is it given by an npc? or is just lying around somwhere in central area?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
hey can someone tell me where is the azure flute?
i know that its in the central area but where is it exactly? i've been trying to find it all day
but still no luck..
is it given by an npc? or is just lying around somwhere in central area?

It's under a tree, the tree might prevent you from seeing it, but I can tell you that it's in the left field of Central Area.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
hi, i'm trying to patch this file but i keep getting a message saying "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." i'm using tsukoyomi to patch! can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2020
Actually u can receive one in a house in Marble City and of corse u can mega evolve it to Mega Charizard X

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Can someone tell me what are all the rare pokemon you can catch? i remember there is one black 'girl' pokemon.

Back