• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who looks the strangest in 3D?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
I've noticed a couple pokemon that I thought they new what they looked like from the sprite, but after seeing it in 3D, changed my whole perception.

First one waas Porygon-Z. It's head comes off in 3D! Scared the crap out of me the first time I was it.

Garchomp looks a little strange to me, but I actually like him better in 3D. Those spikes and claws are absolutely amazing.

Nosepass is really shiney and filed down, like a steel pokemon.

Have you guys seen any pokemon that looked different in 3D?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Porygon-Z's head is supposed to be floating separately.

Last edited:

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I thought Gallade looked strange. I guess I just never noticed how his pelvis was shaped differently from the rest of his body.

Oh, and I really don't like how Infernape looks. He just looks odd to my eyes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Spiritomb. I can't put my finger on it, though...and although I didn't first see him in PBR, I always thought Duskull had two red "pupils," not one.

There are probably a lot more, but I can't think of them right now ^_^;

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
XDD, yeah, Spiritomb in 3D freaked me out, but in a "sugoooiiii!!" kind of way. :P

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
I would have to say that Happiny,Milotic, Drapion and Heatran scared the crap out of me

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
YEah, Spititomb and the butterflies have this weird thing going on.

Like Butterfree's wings look Spiritomb's body.

Back