• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&M Christmas Caption Contest

Who gets your vote for best caption?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
If you haven't already guessed by now, a little holiday called Christmas is fast descending on us. What better time to try another little caption contest for Santa? The correct answer is: there is no better time; in fact, this is the pinnacle of times to wheel activity-bait such as this out onto the forum. So, without further ado, come up with your wittiest caption for the following picture (from the 1996 film Jingle All the Way):

jingle-all-the-way-1996.jpg

Rules and schizz:

• Write a funny caption by 23rd December 2011
  • Members will then vote for the best caption (after I've put up a poll) from 23rd December - 26th December 2011
  • The winner will be announced on 27th December 2011 and will probably receive an emblem.
Have fun everyone! Hohohohoho...

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
"Is this the Royal Wedding? I mean, I've got my hat and everything..."
-
zUgrE.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
"Hey dude. Do you think you're going to get any presents this year?"

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
'' Why is everybody wearing a Santa costume, do I need to get one? ''

Years
Angry Santa: "HEY BUDDY YOU GOT A PROBLEM HUH? HEY! LOOK AT MY FACE WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Schwarzenegger (in his head): If this guy doesn't stop yelling I'm gonna have to go all Commando on him and give him a face that matches his suit.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
"Okay so if I don't look directly into Santa's eyes I won't turn to stone." - Swartz. :)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
"Don't worry about your kid, mister, FOR WE ARE LEGION"

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Thank you everyone for submitting your captions. The poll is up, and voting is now open! Just a few more rules and schizz:

• You can cast multiple votes, just don't go crazy with this power!
  • Don't vote for yourself
  • Voting will close on 27th December 2011
Good luck, everyone!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
And we have a massive tie! Wunderbar! Emblems will be distributed shortly. Thanks for participating (and voting), everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back