• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite music genre!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
well before, like 3 or 4 years ago, i used to listen to pop, like mainstream stuff... then i started exploring more genres and at first i hated rock music, but now it's my favourite genre of music. i don't like heavy metal or screamo though. ): light rock is more my kinda thing. :') but i also like some dance music, acoustic, alternative, pop punk and chiptune (like 8-bit sounding music). :3

Gabri

m8
Years
80's and 90's Heavy/Thrash Metal, mostly. (stuff like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, early Metallica, Megadeth, Nevermore, a bit of Pantera...)
I'll listen to anything with a good guitar though, but don't put any kind of non-clean vocals over it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
Well, I kinda like old timers such as Bryan Adams, but sometimes I can make room for Rock and Pop too!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Reggaeton and most other "tropical" genre's (like reggae, salsa, merengue, zouk etc.) are what I most often listen to. But to be completely honest, I listen to pretty much everything but metal and hardrock and the like.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
UK/Happy Hardcore. I hadn't even heard of the stuff up until a few years ago, but I just love the way it sounds. Probably Hixxy, Squad-e, S3rl, and Scooter would be some of my favorite artists.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
Hip Hop [Yonas, Macklemore, J. Cole, Hopsin, Asap etc, not a lot of mainstream] is what I listen to the most, and then I listen to a bit of electric/house [not hardcore dubstep but stuff like this] Also don't mind pop or rock that isn't metal if it's not bad, despite a lot of pop music being bad lol.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to choose, I'd go with pop.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I don't necessarily have a favorite, but I listen to Pop, post-rock, and kpop the most out of anything. I don't really gravitate towards anything besides that, though I will sample new genres that I'm unfamiliar with and might like, such as what I did with kpop and post-rock. Experimentation with an open mind is the gateway to new experiences.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I have a huge variety of songs that I listen to, but I mostly stick to underground rap and old rock and roll.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I listen to anything really, but I love rock music, mainly the classic ones such as Queen and Journey.

I can't stand country music though, just not a fan haha.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I'd say metal (whether it be thrash, glam, black, etc. etc.) as well as some classic and hard rock. I also listen to some rap/hip-hop, but it's nothing of today's mainstream, it's mostly artists such as Lords of the Underground, Digable Planets, and A Tribe Called Quest.

Back