• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Yeah it must be, will take a look tomorrow anyway

Is that possible with a guarantee that I'll get them? :S

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
This is going to come across so badly :/ I'm sorry for biting the hand that fed me but it turns out my scizor's iv's are 8/1/13/8/17/30 It's just I was hoping to run a choice band set and with only 1 iv in attack its not really viable I was wondering if you could do me another one with 31 in attack the other Iv's don't matter at all and I'll trade you back this one? It's fully ev trained 248/252/6 and someone else might want it :/ sorry for coming across as ungrateful :(

sorry just saw the closed sign after I posted :P

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
This is going to come across so badly :/ I'm sorry for biting the hand that fed me but it turns out my scizor's iv's are 8/1/13/8/17/30 It's just I was hoping to run a choice band set and with only 1 iv in attack its not really viable I was wondering if you could do me another one with 31 in attack the other Iv's don't matter at all and I'll trade you back this one? It's fully ev trained 248/252/6 and someone else might want it :/ sorry for coming across as ungrateful :(

sorry just saw the closed sign after I posted :P

Sorry was working on my thread a bit but I can do that for you, what exactly was it again? And I don't need that one back, just give me a bit to get to the DC and start breeding for you.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Sorry was working on my thread a bit but I can do that for you, what exactly was it again? And I don't need that one back, just give me a bit to get to the DC and start breeding for you.

Your User Name:Murt
Pokemon:Scizor
Nature:Adamant
Shiny: Yes
NickName: no
Ability:Technician
Moves:bulletpunch,u-turn,superpower,pursuit
Gen. :5th
And 31 Iv's in attack
thought the form would make thing's easier :P
If you don't feel like doing it that's perfectly fine don't worry about it I feel bad making you do it twice :/

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your User Name:Murt
Pokemon:Scizor
Nature:Adamant
Shiny: Yes
NickName: no
Ability:Technician
Moves:bulletpunch,u-turn,superpower,pursuit
Gen. :5th
And 31 Iv's in attack
thought the form would make thing's easier :P
If you don't feel like doing it that's perfectly fine don't worry about it I feel bad making you do it twice :/
I still have it written down from last time but thanks and I'll let you know.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Yay! thank you so much :) I finally opened up my own shop if you happen to drop by if you see anything you would like you can have it :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You did it? wow that was unbelievably fast :O same fc again yeah?

It was the 8th egg, thank goodness for quick egg hatch and it has the 31's for you. Yes same fc, I'll see you in there.

EDIT: Will do and if you ever need any thing else I'm always around some where.

Last edited:

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
Thanks the last one was perfect :-)

Name-theIVmaster
PKMN-horsea
Nature-modest
Gender-female
Shiny-yes
Nickname-DACURLZ
Ability-sniper
Moves(what ever you can add out of these is great I'm going to ev train it)
Waterfall,ice beam,dragon pulse,draco meteor.
Gen IV
If you can have it hold "leftovers" that would be amazing.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Name-theIVmaster
PKMN-horsea
Nature-modest
Gender-female
Shiny-yes
Nickname-DACURLZ
Ability-sniper
Moves(what ever you can add out of these is great I'm going to ev train it)
Waterfall,ice beam,dragon pulse,draco meteor.
Gen IV
If you can have it hold "leftovers" that would be amazing.

Let me check real quick to make sure I can do all of that for you, I'll let you know.

EDIT: I can do 2 moves for you, it will learn dragon pulse at lv42. I'll let you know when I have it.

Last edited:
Back