• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] [Mining mini-game] Adding/changing possible items

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Hello everyone. I added a few things to the Mining Mini-Game and I thought I could share it here.

I added the Cover Fossil, Plume Fossil, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone and Dawn Stone, and replaced the Plates with the Gems.

Spoiler:

In the script PokemonMinigameMining look for line 133 and replace:

Spoiler:

with

Spoiler:

Then look for line 308 (312 after you did the above) and replace:

Spoiler:

with:

Spoiler:

In case you're wondering why I didn't just add the Gems and leave the Plates, it's because then there would be too many items and there will be less chances to find the one you want. Also, once you find a Plate (somewhere else in your game) you will keep it, and Gems are lost after use. In any case, I hope you find this useful. If you add it to your game please credit me and LDEJRuff from DeviantART for the Cover/Plume Fossils. (And obviously Maruno for creating the Mini-Game in the first place).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Nice tutorial, but are those chaos emeralds?

ehm no. these are "gems".
They are one-use type-enhancing items introduced in Generation V (Pokemon Black and White). There are 17 types of Gems, one corresponding to each of the 17 types. A Gem is consumed when the Pokémon holding it uses a damaging attack that matches the Gem's type; the attack's power is boosted by 50%. The Gem will not be consumed if the attack misses.
source: bulbapedia

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
Is there a way to set this up so that you can only have certain items found in either certain locations or after particular plot points?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Thank u so much but where those image shold go or they are only for show everything else great job.
nevermind i figured out where but you shold edit the post so it says it and no one gets confused

Last edited:
Back