• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T][OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
*sigh* I apologize for this. This is a good roleplay, and everything, and I had the intention of roleplaying. However, seeing as it seems to be moving kinda quickly, and I haven't had enough time or access to the Internet lately...I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to leave this roleplay.

Stop before you do the same thing. I don't want this to influence anyone else to leave. If I had more chances to get on the Internet more often, then I would be roleplaying, as well. This has nothing to do with the roleplay's quality. It's simply that I don't have often-enough Internet access for a roleplay of this speed. (*cough*School*cough*)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
That's to bad... I understand though. I'm having trouble finding time to get online to because of school... If you ever want to join again and there's a spot free, feel free to do so :)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
If anyone finds it neccesary, since I'm at school while most of you are posting, feel free to bunny me, just don't over do it.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm thinking I'm gonna kick myself from the roleplay and just do the NPC's XD I already know where to go and such so it's kinda cheating, no?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Aw I don't think thats a good reason to kick yourself :p Just because you know where to go dosn't mean your character has too :3

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Guys just wanted to let cha all know, with the incoming hurricane and all I dunno how that'll effect how active I am in this RP here. Don't worry I'll be safe over here but if worst comes to worst, chances are I may not be able to post for awhile. I'll have my laptop on me though so I'll more then likely be on.

Years
Name: Aki
Species: Kirlia
History: During a human construction project, the caver that had held entire community of Pokemon collapsed at the power of the heavy machinery. Aki was trapped under the rubble until another of the community saved her. She was greatly thankful and stayed with him for protection. But soon after they were separated when a trainer caught Aki. Aki and the trainer traveled across the world together for many years. They came to a stop at Ilex forest where curiosity got the best of her and she left to explore. She got lost in the Labyrinth-like forest and no one ever found her. She lived the remainder of her life in the Ilex forest until the unfortunate event of the two time Pokemon.
Personality: Kind, Playful and slow to anger
Move-set: Heal Pulse, Attract, Torment, Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Teleport, Protect, Shadow Sneak, Helping Hand.
Password: Time

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Ann- I'm gonna have to reject you... Two Sableye is enough o_o' If you change your pokemon, than you can join.

EDIT: Ok, You're in now :)

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Everyone does realize that "Ann" is Crebirk, right? I mean seriously, it said joined August 28, the day of "her" first post. She also wanted to be another sableye. Crebirk just wants another character. Sorry for ratting you out Creb, but it wasn't exactly a hard thing to figure out.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Everyone does realize that "Ann" is Crebirk, right? I mean seriously, it said joined August 28, the day of "her" first post. She also wanted to be another sableye. Crebirk just wants another character. Sorry for ratting you out Creb, but it wasn't exactly a hard thing to figure out.
It is possible... Never really thought about it, got to much to do already... Oh yeah, and luigi said "men" not "man". With enough men a caged Garchomp could be carried.

Koroc is kicked from the RP and I'm about ready to do the same to Game Over... I really hate doing it but if I didn't I wouldn't exactly be abiding by my own rules...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Guys, just posting in here; a lot of people's posts are on the thin side. Remember the four line rule! Please keep up the quality and make sure your posts are four lines or more!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Gameover, are you still playing or not? You could've taken part of almost any of the past events

I could have, but to be perfectly honest, I actually forgot about this roleplay. *sweat drop* Sorry.

Anyways, I'm sorry but I must withdraw from this RP. As much as I would like to stay, things are just getting too hectic for me. One roleplay is hard enough to keep up with right now.

Last edited:

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
Years
May I join

Name: Ardikado

Species:Lucario

History (Optional):Ardikado Was abandoned by his family as a riolu and his friends were rude to him and abandoned him. He lived in a trainers house and heard noises and went out side and saw two pokemon fighting and saw a portal being created Ardikado bolts towards a boarded up cave and a desert area near by was the portal.Not knowing what the portal was out of curiosity Ardikado touched the time portal and fell.When he woke up Ardikado found him self in the Mountain Area.He currently is takeing shelter in the cave that was boarded up from a sand storm.

Personality: gets lonely and with his history he has a hard time trusting and befriending but if someone asks for help he'll guard them till he dies.

Moveset (10 max):aura sphere, dark pulse, double team, close combat, brick break, Iron tail, and focus blast.

Other :has the ability to sense others aura and to determine if there good or bad

Password:Time

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@riley- Just edit one thing in your history and one of your moves and you're in. The portal didn't just pop up, it came about during a battle between Dialga and Celebi. If you look at the first few IC posts you'll see what I mean ;) Also, Aura Storm isn't an actual move from the games, it's only in Smash Bros. so could you please change that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back