• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you go out with friends?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
How often do you go out with friends?
What do you usually do with your friends when you're with them?

Years
I don't have friends T.T okay just a few close and really cool people. We're all in university, so we only have time to go out for lunch. And our schedules mean we're constantly postponing dates with one another XD

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I rarely go out with my friends after school. But when we do decide to get together we usually go to the pictures and watch a movie or have lunch and walk around Melbourne.

Years
I don't actually go out with friends a lot because I have no real friends who live in my area. So disappointing lol.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I don't really see my friends often out of school, although every month or so I'd go to one of their houses. When I do go to a friend's place it's usually a girl who we both have hung out with together since third grade. We'd chat, along with doing other things such as maybe cooking or taking a walk around their place. Their parents are those who don't often use electronics so we avoid those but even if they were there available we'd probably still have a good time without them. We also play with their guinea pigs for a while before maybe watching a movie and sitting down in their backyard watching the sun go down. Yeah it might sound a bit dull, but it's pretty fun. n___n

We also have sleepovers when we have holidays and often that'd consist of watching movies and making strange noises at midnight, playing a few board games and doing other things really. It all depends which friend I'm hanging out with. XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Daily, its nothing really, we just hang out for like 30mins~1hr everyday and during fridays, where school's dismissed at 1230, we go and for like 5hrs.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
DIE SNOR(es)LAX!!

Usually every weekend we go out, whether it's just hanging out, or going to drink somewhere and have fun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I do have friends, but I rarely go out with them. But when I do, it's either going out to eat or at someone else's house for a gaming night. Those just happen on occasion because we all have very busy schedules.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Alright I'm posting.You happy Jake(music note plz)?

We don't really plan when we're going out, usually someone calls someone then that someone calls some other one and so on and if most of are free we go out and just improvise as we go along.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I only go out when Morkula makes me go out <.< once every few months lately :( both busy

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I sometimes work out with friends after school, like today. As for a normal hangout, that depends but lately it's been picking up. I've hung out with someone almost every day this month.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I don't like going out with people; I feel like I'm chained to them the whole time.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Maybe once a week or so. Usually on the weekend if I'm not working then I'll spend the night at my friend's house. We usually just hang out or play a game or something, but sometimes we go out to eat. This past weekend we looked at a ton of apartments because a couple of my friends are moving. It was pretty dull. Once you've seen one 2br/1bath in their price range, you've seen them all.

Years
Hardly ever. I don't have friends around here. :( The closest I get is drinking with co-workers but that hasn't happened in months because I never bother to ask them. Maybe every month or two if you add my sister and/or brother-in-law to the mix.

tbh I don't care that much. Work takes a lot out of me, I like being alone after I'm done there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That depends on your definition of it. T:
I see friends a few times per week, though usually for 3+ hours each time. We usually are just at their house or something, but generally go places if it's two specific friends.

I often see my best friend and her family during trips, though, because our families know each other and they invite us to do stuff with them.

Back