• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Both pictures shouldn't be there, imo. They clash big time. I like the picture, though! It's cute, and totally the flight of my dreams. But you need to work on organization big time. D;

4/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
4/10

The picture of the plane is nice, but I feel it's too excessive, it would be better if it was only the Pokemon and the text that was present, only.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10

I reaaalllyyyy don't look like new forme, because I just think that Pokemon formes are just a cheap way to make new Pokemon and new movies.

But besides that, I love the effects and the quality is pretty nice.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
7/10

It's nice, decent quality but the only downside is that it's not smoothly looped, and so it jumps to repeat the frames again. Suits your theme obviously, and the GIF is aesthetically pleasing.

Other than that it's great. Always a fan of greyscale sigs.

To the next poster:

I'm using a sig rotator, please specify which one youre rating <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Considering I kinda have yellow fever, I'm slightly biased over here. :I

If anything, the banner's a little big in length.

8/10

Honest

Hi!
Years
The quality is 't the best, and the lower left corner is a little annoying thanks to that streak of whiteish-purple. And dear god, I really hope that text isn't true. :I

5/10

Element, you ninja.

Nice banner, but it's kind of empty aside from that. I like text. :c

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back