• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If you were thrown into the region of Johto...

Years
Well I will first inquire about why that damned wizard sent me here. After sometime when I see I have t wait for let's say a year or two before i get back then I will wish to be in New Bark Town and will start a journey to become a Trainer with Cyndaquil

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
I'd give myself a few pinches, then I'd check if Im high...
If it's real, I'd probably go to Elms Lab to get a pokemon and befriend the protagonist.

LolPizzaLol

Just chillin'
Years
If I begin in New Bark Town, I would go to Elm's lab and ask if I could get his last starter and the Pokédex. Then I would just go collect all the Johto badges and battle Ethan/Lyra at the Pokémon League, after that I will get all the Kanto Badges and battle Red, just like Ethan/Lyra. But I would stay a while in Goldenrod and Saffron City, because they look pretty awesome imo. If I can't go home after I defeated Red, I would go to the other regions and become champion there.

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
At first i would say, "Meh, ive seen worse." Then Id take a plane to Sinnoh, climb Mt. Coronet, and hitch a ride off of Palkia to get home.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Id probably beat the league and travel to Sinnoh so i can capture Arceus so he can bring me back to this world

Years
I would probably explore Johto all of it being the awesome Pokemon Lass i am with my collection of pokemon & probably be so excited to be sharing the world with pokemon finally! I'd settle in Olivine City because its near the water it reminds me of a cute harbor city/town and i kind of lived in a harbor type area before i moved to Arizona so it's a homey feeling of course i would have my Cyndaquil which i would never evolve because... cutest level for me why i love Cyndaquil and my favorite pokemon of all time Wartortle living happily commuting to and from with my duo. c:

Sirfetch’d

I would find some apricorns have me a few Pokeballs made so I could start catching Pokemon! I would search for a cute little Yanma first and then set out on my journey to become a master of Johto!

Years
I would catch them all, train extensively, dethrone Lance, and make myself the invincible champion of Johto and enjoy all those perks that come with the title. Could also marry Claire, get in on that Dragon lineage, etc. I'd be set.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
If I were thrown into Johto, the whole (rented) home I live in would also be thrown there, as I'm pretty much unremovable from my room.

If not, then I'd prefer to be send to Blackthorn City. I can't handle the heat well, and it's pretty close to an icy cave. Probably find a Sneasel in the cave, and maybe sneak into the Dragon's Den and take a Dratini and a Magikarp too.

Then I could travel with the three while looking for people who could assist me in getting home.

And if THAT proves impossible I'll have to just stay in that world, go on my own journey, and maybe even become a trainer surpassing even that of the player characters and/or their anime/manga counterparts.

It'd be tough adapting to the new world though, and to being almost alone. Heck, I might not even become a Trainer. I might just befriend the Pokémon I meet on my travels, and if they want to come with me, they can.

They've been proven to be far more intelligent than the animals of our world, so they'd understand a simple "want to come with me?" question. Still... I guess I could cope with being trapped in that universe.

Wait. There's one way I could get back. Finding Dialga and Palkia in Sinnoh. The masters of Time and Space could get me back to my world if they can be convinced.

I talk too much I know.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I'm in Johto, then my family must be there as well. The first thing I would do as soon as I get there is try to search for them. I have a feeling that I'll eventually find them, and once I do, we'll start looking for a place where we can stay (hopefully, somewhere in Goldenrod City). My parents and I will get a job once we're settled, and my sister would probably start out to be a Pokémon trainer since she's still pretty young. We'd have a lot of Pokémon pets in our home, which would mostly consist of Minccino, Lillipup, and Vulpix. We may even start our own daycare service once we have enough money, haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I would wander around Azalea Town and play with the Slowpokes that live there!

Okay, for real this time. . . I would probably just hang out at Goldenrod City. I don't think I would be too good of a trainer because I wouldn't want my Pokemon or wild Pokemon to get hurt. My Pokemon and I would just chill out together, all the time. :3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I would go to Olivine and take a ship.
Well, it's nice to go on cruises, right? And water. I want to settle in Cianwood. Because water.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would head straight to Union Cave, catch a Sandshrew to help me on my 'journey' and keep me company, then fight through the games as normal in hopes that I'd find a way out back to the real world. Would I be able to leave the Pokémon world alone though? I can't quite say haha. If I was to live anywhere in Johto I'd like for it to be in Cianwood City because you'd have the lovely ocean by your doorstep, interesting wildlife around, the Whirl Islands to explore and the magnificent Safari Zone to spend your free time in. Could there be a better place to live?

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I'd give Rage Candy Bar a try, I wonder how it tastes.
Also I don't wanna be at Johto alone, I want my parents to be there, too.
If I can, I'll live at Cianwood City, just because ocean. :D

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
If that were to happen I would first slap my face and after seeing that what happen is true I would definetly start my own pokemon adventure. I mean it would be a dream come true. Being able to train a pokemon and become friends with them, battle and all in all experience every little thing that I can. I think I would settle in Ecruteak city because of the architecture and maybe try to become a gym leader or why not aim higher towards the elite four or champion. :D

Years
If I were somehow magically thrown into the Johto region, I wouldn't even think twice to catch a pokemon so I could start a journey. Not to mention start battling, training and gaining badges to become the next champion. And later on, climb to the top of Mt.Silver, battle red, and stand as the strongest person in both the regions.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
If i was sent into Pokemon i would be in Violet City (if not then i would go to Violet City) and go catch a Gastly to be my Pokemon, and then go to New Bark Town and go see Professor Elm to get a starter Pokemon (Totodile) and then start taking on the gyms to get strong enough to try to find a way back to Earth, Then go to Kanto and start taking on those gyms and go to Pallet Town to get another starter (Bulbasaur) and then go to Mount. Silver and finally face red to see if i was strong enough to get back to Earth. (if i could anyways..)

Back