• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
You mean Frozen Dungeon Right??? Bro it only as two exits. One is from where you came in and the other is where you do the Kyurem event.. Still confused then download my walk through from the first page...

thx, i got it a bit after i posted it in here. I was just doing meaningless circles without going on the real door where you meet your pal. Thx anyway.

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
How rare is it to get Drilbur in what locations? Ive tried the same places videos and guides try but i cant get one at all. Even after searching for 2 hours in the first cave i couldnt get one and it is the only pokemon i want in this mod.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
So it turns out that I'm dumb and can't figure out how to put dark rising on a mac, if I even can. If someone could help I would give you three caterpies and a dunsparce
Try searching For MultiPatch Its a patching program For Mac (I use it Since I am Mac user myself)

It's not fixed iirc.

Wine LIPS or find some patching program for Mac...

Oh... why so many people support Apple...

Beats Me. Maybe Because of the Cool Games in Apple, But the iOS Bites XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 15, 2018
I don't know if this was previously posted, but when I go back into Atlantic Cave from Aroma Path I have to re-battle Entei and all of the Dark Thugs. Its a great way to retrain my team, but I just wanted to go back to Atlantic City. Anyone can help?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Uhh i downloaded the attached win.rar file and put it in a folder so i can play the game when i launch my emulator and i go to look for the game it isent there any help ?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Uhh i downloaded the attached win.rar file and put it in a folder so i can play the game when i launch my emulator and i go to look for the game it isent there any help ?

Extract RAR File with Winrar and use a patching program
LunarIPS (for IPS) Then download A Clean Firered Rom (if don't have the program or The Rom
google it Since its Against The rules Share Roms in This Site or how to patch the rom there are tutorials on youtube)

Years
How rare is it to get Drilbur in what locations? Ive tried the same places videos and guides try but i cant get one at all. Even after searching for 2 hours in the first cave i couldnt get one and it is the only pokemon i want in this mod.
Yeah that event has repeated Flags resets. Just beat them again and go back... By the way what's in Atlantic city that you missed?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't know if this was previously posted, but when I go back into Atlantic Cave from Aroma Path I have to re-battle Entei and all of the Dark Thugs. Its a great way to retrain my team, but I just wanted to go back to Atlantic City. Anyone can help?
Adapt. You will meet many of these repeating events.
Especially when you're weakened :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
I want to try this hack. I have heard there are gen 4-5 moves in this game? True? Can anyone direct me to a thread where all of them are mentioned or discussed? Thanks!
Also can i download the game in the first post and directly play it on my Gameboid? I play all games in my Galaxy S3. I am playing the Light Platinum in it as well. The same procedure applies here as well right?Just download it, open with gameboid and enjoy?

Last edited:

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hi, I love this hack I just wanted to say. Is there by any chance a way to see a couple learn sets? I noticed my Gyrados learned Iron Head so I see you modified them. Awesome hack again

Current team:
Breloom
Shelgon
Larvesta
Gyrados
Umbreon/Tyranitar
???

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Downloaded the most recent DR, and the Kayo glitch at Thunder Island is still happening, I talk to him after we battle, hes about to get punished then the text cuts off. Any help with that anyone? Please PM or just post here

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Yeah that event has repeated Flags resets. Just beat them again and go back... By the way what's in Atlantic city that you missed?

I haven't been to Atlantic City quite yet. I restarted the game after it crashed my save and now the Pokedex/Pokeball event from the proffessor keeps repeating itself. Is that what's keeping me from finding a Drilbur? If so, how do i fix it?

Hi, I love this hack I just wanted to say. Is there by any chance a way to see a couple learn sets? I noticed my Gyrados learned Iron Head so I see you modified them. Awesome hack again

Current team:
Breloom
Shelgon
Larvesta
Gyrados
Umbreon/Tyranitar
???

The fact that Excadrill gets even more overpowered with Flash Cannon shows that she modded the movelist, but i would like to see her release a written movelist for the hack. Favorite pokemon mod ever!

Last edited:

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
The fact that Excadrill gets even more overpowered with Flash Cannon shows that she modded the movelist, but i would like to see her release a written movelist for the hack. Favorite pokemon mod ever!
Wow, I COMPLETLY forgot about Excadrill! You just told me my 6th member xD so time to check out that tunnel again for another Excadrill and NOT kill it.....

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
What tunnel? I've tried so hard to find a Drilbur or Excadrill.
I found one in Battle Cave and named him Dig Dug. Should be easy to find I think I found two in a couple of encounters down there.
EDIT:I just noticed all he knows is Swords Dance /).O I think I got trolled sort of

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Please help, unable to play this game! I got the IPS file. Renamed fire red to darkrisingbeta1.gba, but when i start it's the normal fire red game. Tried renaming the ips file to .gba, it still doesn't work. How do i play this?? i am using a gameboid by the way.

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
I found one in Battle Cave and named him Dig Dug. Should be easy to find I think I found two in a couple of encounters down there.
EDIT:I just noticed all he knows is Swords Dance /).O I think I got trolled sort of

I found DRG's location guide on the first page. It says level 15 drilburs are just after water cave. I hope it's accurate(since she created th damn game XD) because i want one bad. She really overpowered Excadrill. Just watch TehWileChase's Ytube LP of this game.

Back