• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Second Generation Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Badges: 8 | Time: 14:26
159.gif
18.gif
42.gif
178.gif
130.gif
227.gif

Croconaw - Olli - Mac - Alexial - Twisted - Tabor
Levels: 45 - 43 - 41 - 46 - 40 - 41

VS.
Spr_GS_Will.png

[22:15:02] <Lilith> olli ur kicking butt
[22:15:10] <Lilith> aaaa he used max potion
[22:15:51] <Lilith> oh u died
[22:15:51] <Lilith> :<
[22:16:12] <Lilith> tabor held on to one hp
[22:16:22] <&Lilith> tabor survived with 1 HP lmao
[22:16:39] <&Lilith> mac is pretty ugly
[22:16:45] <&Lilith> i hope he can use dat wing attack
[22:16:51] <~cc> do i even wanna know what i am
[22:16:55] <~cc> am i a zubat again
[22:17:00] <&Lilith> oops, exeggutor used psychic
[22:17:03] <&Lilith> survived with 7hp
[22:17:05] <&Lilith> i love you guys
[22:17:14] <&Lilith> crobat in my crystal challenge that i never finished D8!
[22:17:18] <~cc> lol
[22:18:57] <&Lilith> mac grew a fat level

VS.
Spr_GS_Koga.png

[22:25:30] <&Lilith> lmao koga is next. thought it was bruno
[22:26:32] <&Lilith> olli didnt ohko ariados lmao
[22:27:36] <&Lilith> great i have nothing that can best the forretress
[22:27:55] <&Lilith> lets go dragon rage
[22:28:09] <&Lilith> o waterfall did more damage
[22:28:32] <&Lilith> WAIT NO EXPLOSION NOOO TWISTED WHYYY WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME
[22:28:46] * &Lilith throws mac out
[22:29:17] <&Lilith> mac didnt ohko venomoth -.- flap your fat harder
[22:29:27] <&Lilith> psychic! NOOOOO MAAAAAC you survived with 5HP
[22:29:34] <~cc> ;;
[22:29:38] <~cc> o.o
[22:29:48] <%Slenderman> what species is mac?
[22:29:49] <~cc> my kang just ohko'd with fake out
[22:29:52] <&Lilith> you were always the one i could depend on, mac
[22:29:55] <&Lilith> crobat
[22:30:00] <~cc> ilu2 bb
[22:30:39] <&Lilith> alexial has to take over. all you guys are dying
[22:31:04] <&Lilith> alexial didnt ohko muk -.- she is xatu
[22:31:46] <Lilith> beat koga

VS.
Spr_GS_Bruno.png

[22:39:39] <Lilith> hitmonchan used ice punch
[22:39:43] <Lilith> you tanked that like a bro!
[22:39:52] <Lilith> sis! since youre a female pidgeot
[22:58:15] <Lilith> bruno is easy. got my birds and my water turds
[22:58:28] <Lilith> OH NO ROCK SLIDE
[22:58:29] <Lilith> OLLI
[22:58:46] <Lilith> yay you owned machamp

VS.
Spr_GS_Karen.png

[23:16:13] <Lilith> karen was so easy bc she used her favorites lol
[23:16:25] <Lilith> stun spore missed mac haha 2ohko
[23:16:35] <Lilith> i dont even have to heal anyone

VS.
Spr_GS_Lance.png

[23:22:15] <&Lilith> dragonite used thunder on the only pokemon that knew an ice attack
[23:22:18] <&Lilith> im screwed
[23:27:58] <Lilith> oh my god its using thunder wave too
[23:28:39] <Lilith> used full restore on a crippled xatu and then thunder misses crobat. full restore on crobat now, gogogogo!
[23:29:44] <Lilith> ...critical. you fought well, mac!
[23:30:34] <&Lilith> MAC fainted!
[23:30:44] <&Lilith> boy you couldnt tank a critical thunder :'(
[23:30:57] <&Lilith> but your death allowed me to fully heal alexial
[23:31:40] <&Lilith> oh jesus another dragonite. i barely got through the first one
[23:33:03] <&Lilith> switched gyarados in on a blizzard, sigh
[23:33:14] <&Lilith> who to heal... two are alive. alexial and twisted
[23:33:03] <&Lilith> switched gyarados in on a blizzard, sigh
[23:33:14] <&Lilith> who to heal... two are alive. alexial and twisted
[23:33:21] <~EV> twisted
[23:33:47] <&Lilith> why did i waste tabor?!
[23:34:03] <&Lilith> oh, i meant revive, not heal
[23:34:44] <&Lilith> revived croconaw but twisted died
[23:37:27] <Lilith> level 50 dragonite... ice punch 2ohkos woot
[23:39:00] <Lilith> alexial was too paralyzed to attack charizard and died... last pokemon is croconaw
[23:39:29] <&Lilith> 1 pokemon alive hm
[23:40:12] <&Lilith> oh my god hyper beam
[23:40:17] <&Lilith> croconaw survived .-.
[23:41:11] <&Lilith> aerodactly used hyper beam.........
[23:41:16] <&Lilith> croconaw survived
[23:41:18] <%Slenderman> whar
[23:41:19] <%Slenderman> *what
[23:41:19] <&Lilith> 14HP o3o
[23:41:33] <&Lilith> enemy AERODACTYL must recharge!
[23:41:34] <+blueredemption> lance?
[23:41:36] <%Griff> Then again, Aerodactyl does have crappy special attack.
[23:41:36] <+flare> Thank god that wasn't Dragonite. D:
[23:41:41] <&Lilith> CROCONAW used SURF!
[23:41:45] <%Slenderman> I'm more talking about Aero using a special move .----.
[23:41:46] <&Lilith> bye bye aerodactyl o3o
[23:41:52] <&Lilith> ooo i won o3o
[23:41:58] <&Lilith> crystal version
[23:42:01] <+flare> YAY :D
[23:42:02] <%Griff> o.O
[23:42:03] <%Griff> oh
[23:42:05] <&Lilith> i barely won yay :D
[23:42:06] <%Slenderman> yay
[23:42:10] <%Slenderman> \o/
[23:42:11] <+blueredemption> thrn its physical
[23:42:14] <+blueredemption> then
[23:42:22] <%Griff> What level is Croconaw anyway?
[23:42:37] <&Lilith> 45
[23:42:42] <&Lilith> lances best pokemon was 50
[23:42:43] <%Griff> Uhh.
[23:42:49] <&Lilith> my team is 40-46 o3o
[23:42:50] <%Griff> y no evolve
[23:42:53] <+blueredemption> why was it a crocanaw?
[23:42:56] <&Lilith> because CROCONAW<33

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Doing a series on Pokemon Silver and I need to name my rival any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
Hey there, i want to tell you my nice but also sad story of the game Pkm silver.

First of all i was 6 years when i had my first school day and in germany is it normal that you get a big bag with many little presents in once your very first school day is over.
In there i found the old Gameboy with some normal games.
My neighbour who was 6 years older than me gave his old pokemon games to me (yellow, red and blue) and i played it. But i did not play it for a long time because my mum decided to buy the game pokemon silver for me. That game was the "entry" to the pokemon world. I loved it so much that i played it all day long. Every time i went to toilet i sat there longer than 20min because i was playing the game and i was forgetting everything around me. And everytime my mom grumbled over me every time.

One late evening i was playing the game secretly. I got stuck in one of the isles where lugia was living in and i did know that. There i was, a 7 y/o kid who was trying to find out how to get out of this caves without flash. (i was really confused about everything in that cave).
Went into this cave with a feraligatr with the level 50-60. And i totally did now know how to get out again. I thought maybe my feraligatr can help me out if i train it *facepalm* but it did not work. As my feraligatr was exactly level 81 (i trained in there for a very long time) i found lugia. I was so happy about it and i tried to catch it all time but i only had a few pokeballs. So i had to attack it, try to catch it and if my feraligatr was to strong i had to quickreset it sothat i can try it again. I really tried it so often that i lost all the hope and fun but after many many resets and pokeballs i encountered the shiny version of lugia. Well.. i was so happy that i was very carefull but my feraligatr did not think so. He killed it with a slash. After that i was extremly sad and did not want to catch the normal version of lugia anymore, so i tried to get the shiny version again.
But luck left my and so did my hope. So i decided to catch the normal lugia and try to get out of the cave, but without success. After many tries i gave up and deleted my save and i had to begin a new game.

That is my favourite memory of pokemon and it will probably always be my favourite one.

(sorry if you did not understand something, i am not that good at writing storys :P)

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
Doing a series on Pokemon Silver and I need to name my rival any suggestions?

I often give him shitty names.
Weedle, Farts, Joey, KimKar, Hiroto, Derp, Jason for instance.

iDeathly it's such a sad tale bro... It moves me :'(

Edit : Wow, my gross word was replaced by the word "Mukty".
Actually Mukty fits much better, well done!

Rahaste

yup
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I just remember booting Whitney's Miltank after Togepi (spammed bike lel) used Metronome and it used Thunder Wave.

XD This forced Miltank to use Stomp, so I used Quilava to spam Ember.

ded {XD}

Years
I've been at this adamantly for a couple weeks, but I've finally completed my Pokedex in Crystal! I copied over my SRAM from the cartridge this time so I won't fall victim to save battery death this time.

Also, since I had no capture card it was a good chance to get this screenshot. :)
DVXUahl.png

Years
Couldn't get bulbasuar because I didn't know you could spam potions on pikachu in yellow for happiness. I always thought pokémon were tools of war xD. In silver, when my rival ??? (Yes that is what his name was because he said it so yeah xD) fought the elder of sprout tower, and the elder said pokémon are not tools of war, I said" well what else could they be xD" after seeing mewtwo, gyarados, and tentacruel demolish stuff it pretty much made them tools (to me anyway) for some odd reason I always had to do it the hard way. Team of grass, fire,electric, flying, water, and random junk pokemon for heal stall xD. Never used red gyarados in battle in silver because I thought there was something wrong with it and didn't want to break the game. Didn't know shiny pokémon were an actual thing until I caught a shiny rattata xD

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
Years
Booted up my old gold version and got back on track finishing up my gym circuit run. Just polished up Blaine and Blue, now for another dose of the Elite Four in preparation for Legacy Trainer Red.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
I've been playing Gold for about 2 weeks. 2 days ago I started over and have been trying to catch all the pokemon in male and female form as they become available. So far I am working on training all 36 of my pokemon to lv. 18 and then on to my 3rd badge. Even managed to find a rare yanma today. I was truly stoked about this journey since I found out you can use the ds lite to trade from r/s/e to d/p/pt. So I can take my pokemon from gold all the way to ORAS or X/Y from there.

Years
I remember, I had one of the see-through purple Gameboy colours and Pokemon Blue. I was just learning how to read, but I don't remember ever having a problem. If I did, my two brothers were hard core Pokemon fans too, and one still is like me. But I remember I got Squirtle as my starter and the first Pokemon I ever caught was a Pikachu which I named PIKABOO (hence my name on here). And when I got Leaf Green, I did the same thing, except fixed the spelling to PikaBoo. All of the Pokemon Blue Pokemon are gone now, but I do still have that second PikaBoo, I moved it over to Pokemon HeartGold, and intend to eventually get it to Omega Ruby.

But anyway, I had Pokemon Silver, too. I remember getting Cyndaquil as my starter, and still get him almost every time I play through it.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
I remember fighting Team Rocket 13 years ago, when they took over the city! I was quite excited to kick their bum!
Also having a battle with Red, in the Silver Mont; IU was like, thi..this is my favorite hero, from that cartridge over that table?? Woott! :D
I was soo soo happy when I finished the game, and I restart It all over again... I am thinking of playing Crystal again now xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For those that don't know, I'm playing through each generation of Pokemon, remakes included, and right now, I'm playing Crystal. I just finished the Rocket Hideout, so I'm going to be taking on Pryce's Gym soon, followed by the Radio Tower takeover...good times await me. Haha.

Spr_C_Kris.png

PKMN Trainer Alli
Crystal | 6 badges

Spr_2c_154.png

Cilantro ♂ lv. 33 @ Miracle Seed
[ Strength | Razor Leaf | PoisonPowder | Reflect ]

Spr_2c_065.png

Coconut ♂ lv. 33
[ Psybeam | ThunderPunch | Confusion | Recover ]

Spr_2c_113.png

Chamomile ♀ lv. 33 @ Lucky Punch
[ Pound | Softboiled | Reflect | Psychic ]

Spr_2c_142.png

Pepper ♂ lv. 33
[ Fly | AncientPower | Bite | Supersonic ]

Spr_2c_058.png

Sriracha ♂ lv. 33
[ Bite | Dig | Ember | Take Down ]

Spr_2c_199.png

Apples ♀ lv. 33
[ Surf | Confusion | Tackle | Ice Punch ]

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Currently playing Crystal and getting my grind on in a serious way. Five badges, and 112 Pokemon caught, with more to come. Literally half the Pokemon I own still need to evolve.

I don't have a 'team' per se, because i've made a point of catching and training up each new Pokemon I encounter, i've literally just filled my team with whatever's good against whichever Gym/trainer i'm battling (eg, Psychics and Flying against Chuck), and gone from there.

Currently pulling my hair out trying to Thief a Metal Coat from a wild Magnemite so I can finally evolve my Scyther :/

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Currently playing Crystal and getting my grind on in a serious way. Five badges, and 112 Pokemon caught, with more to come. Literally half the Pokemon I own still need to evolve.

I don't have a 'team' per se, because i've made a point of catching and training up each new Pokemon I encounter, i've literally just filled my team with whatever's good against whichever Gym/trainer i'm battling (eg, Psychics and Flying against Chuck), and gone from there.

Currently pulling my hair out trying to Thief a Metal Coat from a wild Magnemite so I can finally evolve my Scyther :/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
Unsere Lieblings-Pokemon gewonnen so großer Beliebtheit! Ich frage mich, wann sie mit einem solchen Plan spielen werden gutespielautomaten.com/wish-master.html ! Oder vielleicht haben sie schon est, und ich weiß es einfach nicht?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back