• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Any disappointments so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
3D models can be even more epic when done right.

As much as I love sprites and will miss them....

You have to admit that now with 3D models pokemon will be scaled a lot better. Battles against legendaries will actually seem even more epic because you're pokemon will be dwarfed by it. (unless maybe you're using a wailord)

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Despite the protagonist looking like Hilbert, I like him because he doesn't looks as dumb as Lucas (in DP). And the games cel-shading reminds me of Wind Waker, whose graphics I loved. So yeah, this games seems like it'll top my two favorites (HGSS and B2W2).

Victini

Protagonist designs are disappointing, and another Fire-typed fox who has a potential of being duo typed with Psychic.

So that makes another Fire/Psychic, and another Fire/Psychic fox. :<

No bueno.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Protagonist designs are disappointing, and another Fire-typed fox who has a potential of being duo typed with Psychic.

So that makes another Fire/Psychic, and another Fire/Psychic fox. :<

No bueno.

Fire/Psychic has been done as a full type once, and almost legend exclusive. The only other Fire/Psychic is Darmanitan through Dream World ability which severely weakens it.

Fire/Psychic isn't that bad since it wasn't an easily available thing before.

Fire Fox thing...that's up to everyone else. I only see Foxes as Fire types so I was a little off with Zorua being Dark Type. So for me Foxes can only be fire typed XD

As for 3D Images, they don't really convey more to me than sprites did. Sprites just held more emotion for me. I was one of the fans hoping they'd never move to 3D sprites because they never seemed to convey the same feeling sprites did. Won't stop me from getting the games. Just doesn't feel natural.

Victini

Fire/Psychic has been done as a full type once, and almost legend exclusive. The only other Fire/Psychic is Darmanitan through Dream World ability which severely weakens it.

Fire/Psychic isn't that bad since it wasn't an easily available thing before.

It's still been done in succession three times counting Fennekin if it turns out to be duo-typed with it. ;w;

I dunno, I still feel Fennekin should have been a different species. ^^;
I feel like there are too many Fire-typed foxes and foxes in general in the Pokemon world.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Why I am dissapointed?Well,cause this will be for 3ds,not for nds.I do not have a nds,so I played DPP,BW,BW2,on desmume emulator,and as I know,there is no 3ds emulator :(
I like the 3d thing,which would never be albe to make in a nds but...I won't be able to ever play it :(((((((

Oh yea!It was not confimed Fenekin second type yet,but if it is Fighthing,then,ughhhh1!!!!!If this would happen,then all my hopes that Fire starters can still be ,,saved" will be gone.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
No need to go reviving a dead thread, but you can make a new one!

[ Locked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back