• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"...What is this place?"

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Imagine this; what if one day, you've fallen asleep, and then when you woke up, you find yourself in a unfamiliar terrain. You look ahead of you:

gaming-pokemon-x-and-y-2.jpg

You see an unfamiliar structure.

As you run and run trying to find a way out of this new place:

pokemon-xy-embed-02.jpg

You run into a forest.

And hey, look!

pokemon_xy_arbol.png

There are rope to swing on!

As you run out from the forest, you see it:

130109A01.jpg

A whole new world. The region of Pokemon X&Y.

Now, suppose that you did awaken in this whole new region of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. What would your initial reaction be? What would you want to do in this new region? What questions do you think need answering? What problems or obstacles do you think crossing this whole new terrain will be? As you try to settle in this place, do you feel that this place will "feel like home" to you, or do you feel that you are simply a tourist, or a lost person in this place? Do you feel that you will be able to do things in this region, that you normally could not do before in other regions? Do you have any other thoughts?

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
At first I'd probably be extremely upset, having lost all the ones I cared about from being forced into a new world. But then I would realize, "Holy crap Pokémon are real here! Time to be a trainer!" I mean, come on, who HASN'T ever wanted Pokémon to actually exist =P I'd still miss everyone I know and love, but it'd be fun to start a new life.

Guy

just a guy
Years
While the thread refers to X and Y and the new region, the topic itself isn't entirely specific to the games. This is a topic that could honestly fit for any of the regions other than just the X/Y region. I mean, what would anyone do if they one day woke up in the world of Pokémon?

So with that being said, I'm going to move this on over to Pokémon General.

Sirfetch’d

First I would look around and see if everyone that I knew about had made it to the world of Pokemon as well and then I would be so excited and start my journey!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wouldn't be very happy. :/ I mean, the Pokemon world is cool and all but I've lived my entire life with plans that wouldn't be able to be carried out in a Pokemon universe. I wouldn't want to lose all my family and friends and have to rethink my entire life.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I would want to know who drugged me.

I don't really know.
It would be so different; I probably wouldn't like it, tbh.

Back