• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
@Teh Baro: O___O No. There is no way in the ENITRE world that that can ever be cute. It's an ELDRICH ABOMINATION, for God's sake!!! (Although it might be cute in Opposite World. Although even that's iffy... No offence, of course. :D)

Come to think of it.... Wonder if it's the gatekeeper to Hell? It sure looks the part... :\

P.S. I got the Black Materia. Yuoaman, all you have to do is get the heck out of there. We'll do the rest. :)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
My...my eyes... how much do you think it would cost to get the memory center of my brain and my eyes removed....
Also... @TehBaro: While your promises of eternal life is persausive, the Papua New Guinean mud god, Pikkiwoki, is promising a pig and as many coconuts you can carry, I currently can't decide.

mew_nani

Years
I just think it looks like Eldritch Abomination all around. :(

Maybe the others look better? I'll bet Brrrd looks awesome. :)

mew_nani

Years
Well, to be fair, pretty much EVERYTHING looks awesome, especialy in comparison with UNHOLYbear. (Barogon probably looks awesome... if drawn the right way. :))

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Well, to be fair, pretty much EVERYTHING looks awesome, especialy in comparison with UNHOLYbear. (Barogon probably looks awesome... if drawn the right way. :))
Especially if you squint your eyes a little a lot.

mew_nani

Years
HEY!

I drew a picture of Brrrd. I recieved a spark of inspiration, and decided to draw him. (Note: The tail in the sprite was sorta absent, so I decided to depict him with a Articuno-style tail.)

Picture should be... here! And no, he won't make your eyes explode out of your head. I hope. :D

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
HEY!

I drew a picture of Brrrd. I recieved a spark of inspiration, and decided to draw him. (Note: The tail in the sprite was sorta absent, so I decided to depict him with a Articuno-style tail.)

Picture should be... here! And no, he won't make your eyes explode out of your head. I hope. :D

Wow, you're actually a really great artist!
Although I really dislike thinking of the great Brrrd looking that much like an average non-ice-breathing chicken

mew_nani

Years
Well... his sprite looked like a cross between a rooster and a chick.... I couldn't think of any other way to depict him. I was mainly using his sprite as a reference. His sprite looked kinda dorky, so I tried to elaborate on it best as I could.:\ Thany you, though! :)

Maybe next time I'll draw him using Ice Beam. :)

Although...

There is no way I can make UNHOLYbear look better. NONE. I apologize. :(

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well... his sprite looked like a cross between a rooster and a chick.... I couldn't think of any other way to depict him. I was mainly using his sprite as a reference. His sprite looked kinda dorky, so I tried to elaborate on it best as I could.:\ Thany you, though! :)

Maybe next time I'll draw him using Ice Beam. :)

Although...

There is no way I can make UNHOLYbear look better. NONE. I apologize. :(

I would be frightened and a little violated if you did discover a way.

And there will hopefully be an update sometime today, I'll start uploading images soon and ****.

mew_nani

Years
Don't worry, Yuoaman, there is no such way. If there is, it probably exists in some unknown dimension. :\ But the others.... I'll think of something. :D

And woo-hoo! I love updates! :)

P.S. I am currently in the process of drawing you a victory picture for your upcoming defeat of the Corna League. I assure you that UNHOLYbear will not be directly visible, instead she will be hiding somewhat behind some of the other members of your team. :) Be advised, however... Teh-Pro kinda looks dorky. I tried to make him look tough. :( I sorta failed.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
Don't worry, Yuoaman, there is no such way. If there is, it probably exists in some unknown dimension. :\ But the others.... I'll think of something. :D

And woo-hoo! I love updates! :)

P.S. I am currently in the process of drawing you a victory picture for your upcoming defeat of the Corna League. I assure you that UNHOLYbear will not be directly visible, instead she will be hiding somewhat behind some of the other members of your team. :) Be advised, however... Teh-Pro kinda looks dorky. I tried to make him look tough. :( I sorta failed.

The fact that's it's even going to be a thing is awesome enough - also don't worry about TEH-PRO, slap on some angry eyebrows and he is good to go.

And I'm starting the actual writing of the next update - whatever number it is - now.

Yuoaman

Years
Alright guys here's the update, sorry it's like forty-five minutes after the day I planned to post it...

UPDATE 53
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back