• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evanescence Fan Club

Years
Jedi_Amara said:
I drive my brother bonkers playing "My Immortal" over and over again on the piano! LOL, I really love that song. And I taped the video yesterday, so I will watch it sometime. ^^
Can ya give me the score? I wanna play it. Am bored.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hello is like a Dark song... I love all their songs... There all Great.. Actually.. I love them so much.. I'm listening to the Album right now!!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
lol *Cough*Good Charlotte*Cough* lol Nah My Favorite Band used to be Like Nirvana and Pearl Jam lol... I'm Totally Into Evanescence! THEY ROCK.. Their Punk/Classical/Vocal/Rock/Soft Rock/Ballad/.. Yah there pretty much everything..

E is for Everything
V is for Vocals!
A is for Amy Lee, She's so Cool
N is for Norway! lol
E is for.... Ethiopia lol
S is for Super Goddess
C is for ...C... Never mind.
E is for... OMG I HATE E
N is for Norway again
C is for roCk
E ...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Good acrostic... but one thing Evanescence is not, is punk. GC could only very iffily be called punk, and Evanescence is much more un-punk than them. They're more Goth.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
lol... Well.. What rhymes with Ethiopia!!! EXACTLY.. Nah I love Evanescence.. come on with out the E it would be Vanscnc... and that sounds wicked German.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lol! Avanisconcu! It is the best name! Now Get rid of All the Vowels!!! vnscnc :) Thats Super Dee Duper Allemagne.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
"In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby. I'll lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me."

Back