• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
This forum has always helped me and I do not mean to sound cliche, but I have taken a lot from this forum and I think it is about time I gave something back. I present to you, 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! All of these resources are set and ready to be used in any game made with RMXP. Please give credit if you use this pack. Not only to me, but to everyone under Credits.

Resources
- 800+ Character Sets!
- All D/P Music
- All R/S Music
- All G/S Music
- All FR/LG Music
- All Colosseum Music
- All XD Music (Coming soon).
- All 493 Pokemon Cries
- All Arceus Forms
- All Platinum Sprites (Front, Back, and Shiny)
- Complete Johto and Kanto Tilesets + Others
- Sinnoh Tilesets!

Credits
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.
Kyledove and Destined - Sinnoh Tilesets

Downloads

For pure simplicity, I broke the downloads into parts.

Entire Pack
Character Sets
Tilesets
Pokemon Sprites
Pokemon Cries
Miscellaneous Music
D/P Music
R/S Music Part 1
R/S Music Part 2
FR/LG Music
G/S Music
Colosseum Music
Sinnoh Tilesets (Patch)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Wow... 509MB...
Personally, it sounds great. But you should add separate files for separate things. Like, I'm not really downloading it for the Arceus forms or the tiles, but maybe the music.

And download time for me is about 3 hours and I'm not even using dial up. o_O

One last note; you should also see if you could harvest and add some sound effects.

All sound effects are also in there for their appropriate games. If you see a sound effect I do not have, then let me know and I'll find it.

Wow, seriously, 3 hours? Guess my computer is fast.

Alright, I will do that. Just give me an hour or two and they will be up.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Fantastic Dude! I really needed the sprites from platinum! and It was a mad quick download!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
nice pack xD
i hope the downloads dont take so long now xD

Thanks.

The entire pack download solely depends on your computer. For Trace it takes 3 hours, for me, 16 minutes, and for my friend, only 10 minutes.

Seperately, the downloads won't take long at all.

I was really surprised I was able to get over 800 characters sets.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I really doubt that you ripped/sequenced all those sprites and the music yourself; you might want to give credit to the people who did.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I really doubt that you ripped/sequenced all those sprites and the music yourself; you might want to give credit to the people who did.

Its inside of the Read Me. I am sure I am missing some people, which is why I will find them tomorrow (I have the links).

Right now, it is just about midnight and I am getting ready for bed. But rest assured, I will definitely give credit to those who put their hard work into ripping them.

Tomorrow..

Anyways, good night everyone. I'll be on tomorrow and implement some battle animations into the pack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Does anyone ever read that? :P
To be on the safe side, credit the rippers in the first post, so more people can see it.
Just wondering, which format is the music in? I see you haven't got XD or PBR music...

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Does anyone ever read that? :P
To be on the safe side, credit the rippers in the first post, so more people can see it.
Just wondering, which format is the music in? I see you haven't got XD or PBR music...

Well, I always read the Read Me. It usually contains important information. I suppose that is just me though so I will put the credits in the first post.

The music are all mp3s. Honestly.. I haven't looked for it. Guess I'll do that today.

Im not stepping on matt or anything but here are some chipsets that I edited.
I ripped most of kanto inner...more than include here....and also inside of gyms.
Your welcome to add them....I did rip them myself.

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/575502/My%20Game%20Files/Tilesets.zip

Those are some really nice tiles Curt. I'll add them in the next version as well as battle animations and XD and PBR music.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
This is incredible. I love when so many useful things get put into one place. It blew my mind. Literally. I got a headache when I started opening all the folders. Haha!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
This is incredible. I love when so many useful things get put into one place. It blew my mind. Literally. I got a headache when I started opening all the folders. Haha!

I am glad you like it. I just found Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness music too. I am also working on getting some PBR music and battle animations too!

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
It's only going to take 8 minutes to download the whole pack for me so what the heck, why not? :P

Good Upload. (I feel like I'm on a warez site when I say that)

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
It's only going to take 8 minutes to download the whole pack for me so what the heck, why not? :P

Good Upload. (I feel like I'm on a warez site when I say that)

Thanks. If you don't mind, tell your friends about this pack.

Also, if there is something you think I should add, just let me know.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I was going to say to add credits for each resource but I see you just did that.

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
i have about a half hour download here. kudos for bringing all this into one pack. you missed a few pokemon games here and there, but i'll get to ripping them soon. i also uploaded emerald's music quite recently. the links for them are in the resources sticky.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
i have about a half hour download here. kudos for bringing all this into one pack. you missed a few pokemon games here and there, but i'll get to ripping them soon. i also uploaded emerald's music quite recently. the links for them are in the resources sticky.

Your welcome.

Once you rip the stuff you should let me upload it into the pack.

If its ok with you that is.

I hadn't realized Emerald version had different music than the other two. I am going to have to upload that.

Anyways, the separate downloads were only allowed 10 D/L's on RapidShare. So I went ahead and uploaded them to MegaUpload and changed the links up top.

Back