• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eclipse

What sould the Name Change to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
The grammer and the sprites are from the Old Version so im not going to do anything about that, but in the newer version if there are any mistakes i will sort them out, and about the plot promise that after the 1st demo i will give you a good plot

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Image1.jpg

First images off what is the start of the game.​

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
That looks really cool! I'd love to play it!

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Update
Final pic in beta

capture002.jpg

I know i am triple posting and I am Extremely sorry.

But i need help, wo knows how to solve an extract problem which keeps happening and until the answer is found out you cant play it extremly sorry

:disappoin

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Shun very intresting how you changed the whole game cant wait for you to get back from your holiday. hopefully you will be able to show me all your work.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Updates Anyone?

Because My computer is rubbish i will be holding the beta back for a while. the beta will now be released after everything that happens in johto, Yes there is a massive section off the game based in johto. these towns are avalible: Azelea, Ecruteak, Goldenrod and Violet. And you will also meet Two make that three familiar faces thats right, Gold, Crystal and Silver are in the game and time for another shock, Silver is an Identical Twin to his sister DimSun Boss! :shocked: Screenshots of the Johto Region are coming Soon.

Now then I have made it so that ater you leave johto first time you can not return until you beat the Vastine league.

The Gym leaders of Johto have a secret to tell you, but you will have to wait for the Game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
There's a 128MB size limit to encrypted games. Try deleting all the files you're not using. Also, move your music folder somewhere else while you encrypt it, as it doesn't get encrypted anyway.
Finally, extract the new file that was created, take the Game.exe, Game.ini and Game.rgssad files from the extracted game folder, and put them into a .zip file along with the Audio folder. You can then upload that somewhere; it should then work.

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hey when you will give a beta link?? And the game looks great.

Theik

Fancy Cape Knight
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
The file you're linking to is something entirely different from your beta.

Short Description
Fat Bastard from Austin Powers 2. For the Runt Model.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Now the beta has been released am able to edit more items in the game. First of all here is the new look to the female hero

trainer001.png

Update two

You will be able to catch Every Pokémon incuding the Event pokémon, Event Items are now avalible after doing many sidequests like in Pokémon Ranger 2 shadow of Almia.

Enjoty the Current beta.

Support Banner
Bannersupport.png

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Hey shun, I like your new trainer sprite. BTW like te support banner i am adding it to my sig. Please keep up to good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back