• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Modified Fire Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Pokemon Modified FireRed

A FireRed hack by Codename Peace (and Team Modified)

Introduction

Hello, everyone, I'm Codename Peace, you can call me Charizard, and I'm trying to modify a hack, called Pokemon Modified Fire Red.

I tried to hack many times, always resulting to fails, but now, with your help(hopefully) we'll try to complete this hack, but be warned, I'm still learning.

Story

Red, a 10 year-old boy, starts his own journey through Kanto, catching Pokemon, battling Cooltrainers, Youngsters, Aroma Ladies, Cue Balls, and of course, the gym leaders, and the Elite Four, and lastly the Champion.

Gary, his rival, is also starting his own journey, battling Red, here and there, with his Pokemon.

But meanwhile, the Kanto Region has its own problems, Team Rocket is trying to rise, trying to kidnap priceless Pokemon, do you have the guts to challenge them all?

Features

Hoenn Pokemons, some Johto Pokemon, and Sinnoh Pokemon
The Pokemon that needs trading will just evolve via leveling up, so battle more!
This hack, has a Day and Night System
Updated scripts.
Updated maps, but you can't notice the difference.
New Graphics

Media

aujupz.jpg
2gwrx9f.jpg
6s822p.png
sphlpw.png
29zeqmg.png
i36fyv.png
2cdtvmo.png

F.A.Q

Q: What is the Rombase?
A: Pokemon Fire Red.
Q: What's the name of the hack?
A:Don't you read? Its Pokemon Modified Fire Red.
Q: Speaking of Blaziken, will there be a mega evolution?
A: NO! But if you know how, PM me.
.Q: I don't want to play this hack! There's so many remakes nowadays!
A: That's not a question.
Q: Will there be new graphics?
A:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8415257&postcount=6

Team

Me: Creator
gio7sm: Titlescreen Editor
Blackstorm20x - Pokemon Inserter
Magic Guard - Scripter
Yeah, it's only us, if you want to help, read the Closing Notes

Credits

gio7sm - CSS, banners
MrDollsteak - Rombase
Meowth - Rombase
link491 - Rombase
DJTiki - Providing me links of tools
Maker of Tools - Tools :)
Gamefreak - Pokemon

Banners

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I like the CSS at the most, to be honest. But that aside, what are you really trying to do here? Because I don't get it at all by just seeing those screenshots.

Last edited:
Years
I forgot the story!
Alright!
This is a normal Fire Red with a few added Pokemons from Kanto(?) - Sinnoh, updated scripts, and some more I can't remember.

The script and Pokemon is in progress.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I forgot the story!
Alright!
This is a normal Fire Red with a few added Pokemons from Kanto(?) - Sinnoh, updated scripts, and some more I can't remember.

The script and Pokemon is in progress.

I see. How about the graphics of the game? The idea is good but the game is no thrill if only a few changes are added. It would be awesome if new tiles and more impressive features are added. Well, I really like how this is going, but hope you and your team can make this better than now! c: As a Filipino, very proud of you doing great there! Mabuhay ^^

Etherion

I made the CSS by the way :3

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I see you're having a good progress there. I think you need to add that "Ka-boom" factor, if you know what I mean, to attract players who plays hacks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
Sorry everyone, oh, yeah, I'm Codename Peace, my true account has problems that I need to solve, so the alpha will be next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back