• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Great to hear that the trainers will still be in the game I liked the originality and extra trainers to fight.

Though are you fixing the trainers that were wrong? I remember that a couple of the trainers had the wrong pokemon suggested, like the one I did. Located in the Cinibar volcano was supposed to be a trainer with fire types only however he had 1 fire type and then flying type pokemon. I Think there were others as well just can't remember the specifics.

Can't wait for the new beta, was thrilled that this thing got picked back up.

Ah, i wasn't aware of that although there was another guy who requested to be in the cinnabar, a juggler i think. I forget now it's been a long time.

Well guys another update. Kanto part 2 is completed and I'm moving on to the next part of Kanto. I split it into parts based on major events.

Part 1: Vermillion to the fight with me and zeikku,
Part 2: After beating us, til unlocking the digletts cave,
Part 3: From entering digletts cave until unlocking mt. silver,
Part 4: Theres a part 4? Hehe yes there is. Kanto part 4. Wonder what it could be? :)

Progress with testing is going very quickly. Definitely on track for a summer release.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Part 4... ?
Sounds ... AWESOME!

Btw will all those old men be in Mt silver.
I got confused at that point. Couldn't find red either D:

linkandzelda

Years
The men will be in mt. silver. What i forgot to tell the player was they should head to do the elite 4 round 2. That and the sailing to the orange islands were the hardest things to discover in beta 2.1.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Aha, :')
I might just download Beta 2.1 just to do that now. :')
Orange islands are gonna be in Beta 3 ... right? o.O

akibaman

I'm discombobulated.
Years
Can't wait for 3.1. I thought you abandoned this. Glad to see you and Zeikku still working on it.

Years
Hey zelda hope u fixd the problem of fighting zeikku in lavender town coz my game freezez when i talk with him for battle...
Thnx for working fast for beta 3.1 release coz
Zel of shiny gold project has gone underground forever.

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
can anyone help me out? im stuck at the part where u have to find the medicine for the gym leader girl and i dont know what to do. i even backtracked to go east to do the red garadose thing and met lance and that was it. i appreciate any and all help. thanks.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
can anyone help me out? im stuck at the part where u have to find the medicine for the gym leader girl and i dont know what to do. i even backtracked to go east to do the red garadose thing and met lance and that was it. i appreciate any and all help. thanks.

Have you played the original Crystal.
It's the exact same thing. Until you rech somepoint in the game.

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
Have you played the original Crystal.
It's the exact same thing. Until you rech somepoint in the game.

no i havnt played the original crystal. just the related gold and silver. so thats why im kinda stuck and dont really wanna do anything else till i know what to do. ive walked and surfed places and still nothing. so im just waiting patiently.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
no i havnt played the original crystal. just the related gold and silver. so thats why im kinda stuck and dont really wanna do anything else till i know what to do. ive walked and surfed places and still nothing. so im just waiting patiently.

Spoiler:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Sorry guys but I quit. I'm no longer working on this. Hate to be an emo, but I won't be a major loss to the project. I'm sure LaZ will find a better graphical artist.

I'm quitting because I want to be what I've always wanted to be - A used car salesman in a seagull outfit. Cya. :/

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Sorry guys but I quit. I'm no longer working on this. Hate to be an emo, but I won't be a major loss to the project. I'm sure LaZ will find a better graphical artist.

I'm quitting because I want to be what I've always wanted to be - A used car salesman in a seagull outfit. Cya. :/

Zeikku, this is a sad thing to read. Im wanting to think its not true, but its not April 1st. Itll be different without you working on Liquid Crystal. I wish you best of luck with your cars salesmen, and I hope the seagull outfit fits!

linkandzelda

Years

I don't think i can carry on without you zeikku... This.. is.. bad news for LC...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Sucks to be you LaZ. I'm sure people on the thread could probably help you with some graphics. Either way, I'm enjoying my seagull outfit - It's actually made from real feathers.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Hey guys, I can't get the ROM to patch. Please Help! Im using a clean FireRed BPRE USA ROM, but it wont let me play it in VBA :( Please help!

BTW I'm a n00b, so don't be too harsh on me ;)

Back