• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
Whoa I haven't been here in a while. Sorry. and Don't forget me I'm a member at Pokestation too D;
anyways I hope there will be some new electric types for Generation 5!
Me too! :O and hopefully some with more unique types.
Trying to work on a signature with Rotom in it, but I can't get any ideas D; so hooottt out

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
Off topic, but...
I totally smoked Lt. Surge with my Jolteon in FireRed. XD
I taught him Dig, and it worked out very nicely. Lol.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I am but I'm usually busy at school. But I'm definitely making this place active again when I reach my holidays in a few weeks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Hi guys!

I'm back. I never dropped in when I was using an alt. but now I got this account back, and I'm bored, so...

wassaaaaapp!!!?!!?!

I just took on 2 gym leaders in a row with Pikachu! (Misty and Lt.Surge). It was hard using Thundershock on a Starmie.....Bulbasaur had to intervene. But Dig on Raichu was just epic. Especially as he used Quick Attack on the 2nd turn.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
I apologize for my absence the last couple months. My life has been pretty busy and I haven't had too much time on the pc except to check my e-mail or my bank account! lol I will have to try and be around more often then I have been.

^^;

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I just took on 2 gym leaders in a row with Pikachu! (Misty and Lt.Surge). It was hard using Thundershock on a Starmie.....Bulbasaur had to intervene. But Dig on Raichu was just epic. Especially as he used Quick Attack on the 2nd turn.

Lol anyone knows how to defeat them, the gym leaders are so easy.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Then let's start with a topic, shall we?

Do you like to have a Electric-type Elite four/trainer in the upcoming games?

Having one would pose a lovely challenge, rather than a easy to beat with gym leader.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Yeah, that'd be good.

I hope Luxray is included in these new games, as I can imagine the new electric-types being special attackers.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
I would love to see an Electric type Elite Four member. I think that it'd be nicer to see then a gym leader of electric type. The gym leaders always seem to be so easy and they don't have much variety in electric pokémon.. I think it'd be nice to see an Elite Four member have a decent team of electric types without being repetitive in choice of pokémon (Pikachu, Raichu.. ect) and moves. It'd be cool to see Luxray on there. :D

Back