• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Wallace/Mikuri Fan Club! (With Random Shippy-ness!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
The Incarnation Pokemon said:
Sah-weet, even an almighty Mod decided to join! *glomps Kylie-chan...reverently, of course ^^*

Club Member List
The Incarnation Pokemon (Club Founder and Co-Owner)
Fantasy (Co-Owner)
Articuno Power
KuraCottum
Kylie-chan
What would you say if the almighty mod once got banned for being nasty to another mod? =x ;P It's okay, I'm nothing special. XD

Years
Cutteeeeee !!!!!!!! I love Wallace !!!!!!!!!!!! He'sssss soooo beautifuuulll !!!
I have a question !!
Do you think that Wallace loves Winona ? ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Hi! Could I join? I think Mikuri is the hottest and cutest Houen gymleader with Touki only Mikuri has a really feminine side that makes him special.
Though he doesn't pwn all gymleaders. He just joins the group of Clair, Bugsy, Hayato, Matsuba and Whitney. (Kind of weird how he's the only non-Johto in the group.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2008
Articuno Power said:
Cutteeeeee !!!!!!!! I love Wallace !!!!!!!!!!!! He'sssss soooo beautifuuulll !!!
I have a question !!
Do you think that Wallace loves Winona ? ^^
Well...judging by this picture, he probably does like her in the manga, which is fine with me, because I like Gracefulshipping, although not as much as I like Originshipping.

And yay, we have another member!

Club Member List
The Incarnation Pokemon (Club Founder and Co-Owner)
Fantasy (Co-Owner)
Articuno Power
KuraCottum
Kylie-chan
Crystal Clair

...Wallace *can* get a bit on the feminine side, can't he? XD Like, for instance, in this pic: Wallace in a (mini!)skirt!

Years
Hi ! I make recolouring scan of him ^^

marc3fr.png

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2008
Articuno Power said:
Your link don't work :( !!!!
403 Forbidden !

Ahahahaha...It worked just yesterday! But the Webmistress of the site is doing renovations, and I think she must have finally taken it down. ^_^ Sorry, one day late to the party! XD Lemme see if I can attach it instead.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Noooooo! I wont let THIS club die! btw that pic above, pretty cute
Something as (insert sexay word here) as Mikuri should not be forgotten so I save this club from being dead.
About ships
Mikuri and one of Misty's sisters or Mikuri and Kenji. Tell me what ya think.

Jindai

Fan-boy
Years
May I join? I don't like Wallace as much as Steven, but this is the only club! <3 Wallace is smexy, though. (Smexy = not a typo) So I guess I'll join! Smexy Wallace. Oh, BTW, Pokemon Incarntoin, You know you banner, and pic of Originshipping you posted on SPPf, right? Well that got me hooked on Originshipping and Wallace! <3

Jindai

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
Ah....

Mikuri.... *drools* Such a sexy beast. Daigo too. ;)

ORIGINSHIPPING FTW!!!!!!!! XXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back