• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Here is your message box from the battle system
Sorry, I never got the chance to upload it:

MessageBoxRevamp.PNG

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I just noticed the new map.
I like them both, I would leave the second one as is but, make the first one less symmetrical.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Kian:
thx bro

The Smell:
Lol thx for the compliment, I like the geodude one to lol (i made it)

Ty

Proffesor W.
I dont know really but Il let u know bud.

Varietyvidsnet:
thx man good job. Im remaking the battle bg anyway. probably from scratch:)Again thx alot it looks much better

Ty 101:
Ok man ima try to

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
What kind of help do you want?
I can script, and event.
I don't really have lots of time but I'll help you out when I can.

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Wow... That's a nice idea actually! I like it, but you have to make sure they are distinguishable. :)

What do you think of this?

~Autumn Oddish~
Hunt Name: Get out of ma yard!
Reward: $500, Leaf Stone
I was cleaning my garden out when I found a weed with autumn leaves. I pulled it out and it sprayed poisonpowder on me! It ran off and hid in my backyard! Find it and take it!
Posted by: Gardener Steve

The oddish should look fairly normal, except have autumn coloured leaves and perhaps some of them have fallen on the ground at it's feet for extra autumn effect.

What do you think?

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Hey man thats a good idea I should make it and credit u lol

thats actually a very good beginning hunt lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
A Autumn oddish? That would make a pretty bellossom.

What happens if you give a gloom both evolutions stones at once? Would it screw up trying to become both? Just a funny thought...

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
omg I you just sparked a supercool idea... what if I could make where you could try to use both stones at once, the result being a mutant 3rd form

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
I made some quick recolours, but it seems that Gloom has autumn coloured leaves too and Vileplume has no leaves. Perhaps make the Gloom have green leaves? :P

Oddish
AutumnOddish.png

Gloom
SummerGloom.png

Vileplume (this is hard, suggestions?)
SummerVileplume.png

Bellossom (looks pretty awesome)
AutumnBellossom.png
or darker?
AutumnBellossom-1.png

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
I made some quick recolours, but it seems that Gloom has autumn coloured leaves too and Vileplume has no leaves. Perhaps make the Gloom have green leaves? :P

Oddish
AutumnOddish.png

Gloom
SummerGloom.png

Vileplume (this is hard, suggestions?)
SummerVileplume.png

Bellossom (looks pretty awesome)
AutumnBellossom.png
or darker?
AutumnBellossom-1.png
thx for the recolors dude it totaly got this one. ima get back to you on the next update lol.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
luv it all! but this one i have an idea for. THE CORRUPTED>>>>
corruptedpokemon.png

(THEY ARE EMOTION BASED POKEMON THAT CHANGE AND EVOLVE ACCORDING TO HOW THEY ARE TREATED, AND THEIR EXPERIENCES.:)
How about there are to stones a dark one in a dark cave and a light one in a very very light cave.have bothe the black and white pokemon both holding the matching stones and they both evolve and combine into the third evo?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
great idea with oddish ill try to think of some 2 keep up the good work and like the recolors man

~kian

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
With the recolorings, maybe instead of blue bodies, they could be a darker shade of brown, or maybe amber, to better reflect fall? Same with Bellossom. I like the darker Bellossom better.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
With the recolorings, maybe instead of blue bodies, they could be a darker shade of brown, or maybe amber, to better reflect fall? Same with Bellossom. I like the darker Bellossom better.

I like this idea, may I also suggest making them kind of wrinkly to reflect the leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back