• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]A New Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Merged your thread with New Unova cause this one is to discuss changes to the region as well as because it was still alive and kicking.

IllusDark8

Out of all the information I could gather, without giving away major details. Unova is only frozen for a minority of the game. You will be able to access Nuvema and other places after you beat the game. I will not give details how this happens. I must be silent ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
...Over a Month old...if its not on the first page, its most likely over a month old.

We already know that Unova is not frozen over until you get to the part where you have the final-ish battle with Team Plasma. Even then, only a few routes are effected.

Closing for thread revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back