• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hey, speaking of Tympole, am I the only one who imagined Tympole really, really tiny? Like it would fit in your hand? Because apparently he's supposed to be 0.5 m (1'08"). That's taller than Pikachu, huh.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
CUTE POKEMON SQUEEEE..♥♥
Heh..:3c

Can I join the club I like cute pokemon!

Name: Skyblue
Two Cute Pokemon: Vanillite and Litwick
Partner Pokemon: Vanillite

I don't really understand what a partner pokémon is.. :3c ..so I put Vanillite because, Cute Icecream. :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, fans of all these cute and squishy!

TYMPOLE IS THE CUTEST LIL THING EVER, I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE THINKS SO TOO

SHAYMIN IS ANOTHER TOP CUTIE YEAHH

Salamence can be adorable; I definitely think its color scheme is cute. Sometimes it has a scary face, but all it wanted to do was grow into a big dragon and fly. Cute at its core. :3

Teddiursa is alright. I never squee'd over it, but I did like its appearance in the Entei movie, but I think it wasn't real... I remember stuff like this about Teddiursa from the anime:

tumblr_m39miqiDyx1r3ifxzo1_250.gif
tumblr_m39miqiDyx1r3ifxzo2_250.gif

New topic? Do you think any cute Pokemon try to use their cuteness to their advantage?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I always personally think that any Pokemon carrying Fake Tears and is an adorable ball of fluff, is trying to use their cuteness to an advantage and make the opponent feel unsure whether or not to attack them- as they come off as harmless and innocent. Although to be more specific, I've always pictured Phanpy doing it to be honest. I'm not sure why- but it's evolution Donphan comes off as quite aggressive, while Phanpy is cute but a strong attacker. I really don't know but I'd have to say Phanpy. :p

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Well, we even have an ability that's based on the Pokemon's cuteness: Cute Charm. And then there's Fake Tears and Attract. Remember Emolga from the anime? All adorable and winking and blowing kisses? Ash's Oshawott always fell for that. Now that's what I call being cute for fun and profit {XD}

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey, speaking of Tympole, am I the only one who imagined Tympole really, really tiny? Like it would fit in your hand? Because apparently he's supposed to be 0.5 m (1'08"). That's taller than Pikachu, huh.
wow..i though it would be smaller than palm and it turns out to be taller than pikachu

Well, we even have an ability that's based on the Pokemon's cuteness: Cute Charm. And then there's Fake Tears and Attract. Remember Emolga from the anime? All adorable and winking and blowing kisses? Ash's Oshawott always fell for that. Now that's what I call being cute for fun and profit {XD}
^ this answers the question for me..it was the first thing that came to my mind other than this i cant think else tbqh

tumblr_me7oemqwNQ1qkqxw0o6_250.png

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of the club has been transferred to Pachy at request of the owner!

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
[assistance=Your Application Status]
(OK) - Your club entry form has been accepted and Will be processed. You have been queued up to be added to the list as I can do so. Please check for (Taken) and reply if you have an X next to your name in the OP and choose a different Pokemon
(OK)done - You have been added to the OP.
(MP) - Due to low post count and a massive number of registrations, I ask that you please confirm your membership by making ONE more participating post to make sure that you are here. All members are welcome regardless of postcount but I won't be adding people who post their form and never return. I will keep your application on file for a while so that if you come back I can add you quickly. If you claimed a pokemon first, you will have priority to it if you return before someone else OK'ed asks for it.
(Taken) - Your Pokemon Choice was already taken by another member, please choose another pokemon. Applications with this status are (OK) usually and you will simply be added without a pokemon next to your name until you get back to me on your choice.[/assistance]

Grand Application Catchup List: Please check the application list!!! UPDATED LIST AGAIN! PLEASE RECHECK
Spoiler:

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well, seeing as how I can't use Shaymin as my first partner any more >.< Can I use a Shiny Espeon? or is shiny not allowed? I'll take a normal one if that's the case.

永劫 the (Shiny) Espeon
196.png
or
196.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Teehee~ Thanks for the warm welcome iloveeevee! Mehehe. I agree. Who would like Green Paired with White and Pink. A cute combination. Mew is too cute~ Those psychic bubbles. Since I saw it. I was really inlove with that " Mew-mew " sound it makes. And also, One of my all time favorite is Eevee. Since the first game I played ( Green Leaf ), Though I had a hard time choosing what it'll evolve into. I agreed to keep it the way it is. (Of course I feed it Stamina Boosters!)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Teehee~ Thanks for the warm welcome iloveeevee! Mehehe. I agree. Who would like Green Paired with White and Pink. A cute combination. Mew is too cute~ Those psychic bubbles. Since I saw it. I was really inlove with that " Mew-mew " sound it makes. And also, One of my all time favorite is Eevee. Since the first game I played ( Green Leaf ), Though I had a hard time choosing what it'll evolve into. I agreed to keep it the way it is. (Of course I feed it Stamina Boosters!)

Yes, I agree with you. Mew is cute even for a Legendary Pokemon. And I think Eevee is cute and very lovable too. Who can resist its cuteness?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Aw, this club is looking uber cute! I'd like to join, please! I think joining a club will get me motivated to post more!

Name: Mokoko.
Two cute Pokemon: Smeargle and Whimsicott.
Partner Pokemon: Winslow the Smeargle (like Winslow Homer, the artist).
:D

Why did I join this club?

Well, first of all, I love cute Pokemon! :3 I had trouble picking my partner because there are so many cuties from each generation! I know some people may not think that Smeargle is very cute, but I do! I mean, it's like a dog wearing a little beret! That's adorable!

tumblr_m0fpbyMqWq1r5yidjo1_500.png

Hee hee, so cutesy!

Name: Gym Leader Rozu
Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu and Furret.
Partner Pokemon: Plum the Pikachu! <3 <3 <3

I wanna join! :D

Hi sis! Hope you're keeping active!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, Momoko! aaaa I never thought of Smeargle as being cute, but that pic melts my heart. Its wittle tongue aw. :p

Do you think any cute Pokemon try to use their cuteness to their advantage?
Cute Charm, Attract, Fake Tears, andddd Sweet/Lovely Kiss! How dare some cuties confuse and immobilize my Pokemon... or somehow put my Pokemon to sleep. o.o'

Attract looks really sweet in the anime, I gotta say.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome, Momoko! aaaa I never thought of Smeargle as being cute, but that pic melts my heart. Its wittle tongue aw. :p

Cute Charm, Attract, Fake Tears, andddd Sweet/Lovely Kiss! How dare some cuties confuse and immobilize my Pokemon... or somehow put my Pokemon to sleep. o.o'

Attract looks really sweet in the anime, I gotta say.

Spoiler:

Cutest post ever I don't even.

I basically agree with everything said above! Smeargle has most definitely been proven as cute by Mokoko (fun name to say!) and I certainly agree about Pokémon using moves like Attract and Fake Tears to take advantage of their cuteness, haha. I think it's for the best that moves like these exist or a lot of Pokémon (poor Jigglypuff) wouldn't have a chance. I think it just shows how cunning and intelligent Pokémon evolution could really have been if Pokémon were sentient to the degree of being able to use their cuteness as a tool in battle.

However as for Smoochum, that's not one I tend to agree with - I find it more scary and the idea of "toddler obsessed with kissing" is a bit... off-putting? XD I'd love to see why you think it is though, Cloyster!

Melody

Banned
Years
Well, seeing as how I can't use Shaymin as my first partner any more >.< Can I use a Shiny Espeon? or is shiny not allowed? I'll take a normal one if that's the case.

永劫 the (Shiny) Espeon
196.png
or
196.png
Updated~

Aw, this club is looking uber cute! I'd like to join, please! I think joining a club will get me motivated to post more!

Name: Mokoko.
Two cute Pokemon: Smeargle and Whimsicott.
Partner Pokemon: Winslow the Smeargle (like Winslow Homer, the artist).
:D

Why did I join this club?

Well, first of all, I love cute Pokemon! :3 I had trouble picking my partner because there are so many cuties from each generation! I know some people may not think that Smeargle is very cute, but I do! I mean, it's like a dog wearing a little beret! That's adorable!

tumblr_m0fpbyMqWq1r5yidjo1_500.png

Hee hee, so cutesy!

AEFSADFGaerrgaerAert! *squeeeeee!* ♥ omg that smeargle is sooooooo adorbs~! n.n
Back when name changes were in vogue, I used to have the username "Paint Me Pretty, Smeargle" :3
So I definitely agree~ Smeargle is wayyy cute~
Added~ And I'm saving that pic. Gosh it's just so darn cute!

OMG YES! Some do! Like Emolga in the anime is fond of this. Methinks Pachirisu also likes to do it too, but he's a little more sly about it and doesn't put it on as much.

Sirfetch’d

I need to join clubs more often so I will :D

Name: jellicentfan1
Two cute Pokemon: Castform and Torchic
Partner Pokemon: Cloud the Castform! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back