• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silver Sea

What do you think of my game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome to the thread of Pokemon Silver Sea, a game that is based in Johto but isn't a remake.

trainer000.png
Logo.png
trainer001.png

Introduction
Hi there, my name is Destined and I present to you my game that I have been working on for a while now, Pokemon Silver Sea. This game is based in the region of Johto which I'm sure many of you are familiar with, but remember, this game is NOT a remake so no saying "Oh great, not another remake." Well that's enough of my ranting so now I present to you, drum roll please, Pokemon Silver Sea.

The Story
Spoiler:

The Features
*Travel through the region of Johto and Kanto and maybe more if I have the time.
*New graphics
*All new adventure

The Screenshots
Spoiler:

Releases
None

Credits
*Kyledove and Speedialga for the Sinnoh tiles and Kyledove for the Hiro/Kris sprites
*Bulbapedia for the sprites of Giratina Origin Form and Shaymin Sky Form
*Me for mapping and Scripting
*poccil for his wonderful starter kit
*Red Gyarados for NPC overworlds.
If I forgot someone just tell me.

Banners & Userbars

Mr.Pokemon
ubd3816tk5.png

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154214][IMG]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4314/ubd3816tk5.png[/IMG][/url]
Website

http://pokemonsilversea.moonfruit.com

Staff
Destined (Me)-Mapping, Scripting, Idealist
Red Gyarados-Overworld Spriter

Last edited:
Years
Update

Update

In the Graphics Department
I have redone the titlescreen so hopefully it looks way better than what it used to look like.
capture010.jpg

In the Progress Department
So far I have mapped up to Route 39, Olivine City soon to come.

In the Screenshots Department
capture006.jpg

National Park, the most relaxing place in Johto

capture007.jpg

Eruteak City (The City of Nature Lovers lol)

capture008.jpg

Route 38

capture009.jpg

Route 39
Note: The screenshots are in JPG format because that is what the in-built screenshot device saves them as.

Years

Update

I have changed the titlescreen yet again lol, so here is the (hopefully) final product.
TitleScreenSS1.png

Credits to PokeSho for the Lugia sprite.

Good news, I have finally finished mapping ALL of Johto. Now I need to map the 2 new towns I have planned and the roads that lead to them then I will have properly finished the first half of the mapping and after that it will be time to script or "Event" everything.

In the Screenshots Department
Only a few screenshots in this update, but it should be enough to feed your hunger for screenshots xD.
CianwoodCitySS1.png

Where could this be and why is it stormy?

MahoganyTownSS1.png

Well here we are in Mahogany Town......Wait a minute, what is this big building here for?

LakeofRageSS1.png

Lets go fishing at the Lake of Rage......just watch out for Gyarados

EntrancetoRoute45.png

Get your mountain climbing gear out cause here we are, Route 45.

Misc
I am currently in the process of making a Trick House, just like the one in R/S/E. Be prepared for anything when you enter the "New" Trick House.

That's all for this update...so stay tuned for the next one and keep supporting Pokemon Silver Sea,

DestinedSignatureforPosts.png

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
This looks fairly promising and it's a bonus that it isn't a Johto Remake x3 Can't wait to see more screenshots, and I have to say, the Kyledove Graphics in Johto is definitely a nice touch.

Keep it up :D

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Amazing how all the good games on this forum get overlooked yet the terrible ones get support from total forum noob whores.

Great Game, Keep it up ;)

Years
Uhhm, I don't know if someone said it before.. but.. Please don't use R/S/E overworlds in this game.. xD
With this game, FR/LF overworlds look soo much better :P

Last edited:
Years
Uhhm, I don't know if someone said it before.. but.. Please don't use R/S/E overworlds in this game.. xD
With this game, FR/LF overworlds look soo much better :P

Currently all of the overworlds are temporary, until Red Gyrados finishes the overworlds for me.
(Although I'm using 2 overworld sprites that kyledove made, a Youngster overworld and Camper overworld).

Years
Very Small Update.

In the Scripting Department
I'm planning on adding extra features to the PokeGear, the PokeGear won't actually be called that anymore, from now on it will go by the name of Poke'Vice. Poke'Vice is short for Pokemon Device.
The following features will be added:
  • Notepad (Going to be a bit hard to add)
  • Digital Clock (Scroll further down and you will find an example of the graphics I will use)
  • Calendar
So far those are the only new features I have planned, more will be added if I can think of any.
Here is an example of what the Digital Clock will look like, made from scratch with a few colours from Pokemon D/P interfaces.
DigitalClockforPokemonSilverSea.png

Sorry for the lack of updates but just because updates are slow, doesn't mean the development of the game is. Mapping is on hold until kyledove makes cave and more indoor tiles and scripting is going a bit slow as I'm pretty new to the world of scripting.

That will be all for this update.

P.S. Would people please make more support banners and userbars for Pokemon Silver Sea?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Good update! But Pokemon Device, XD, mine idea, I used it in my game.
Nah, just kidding, I don't mind you use it.
Looking forward to see the screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back