• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Typoz

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
How often do you find yourself making typographical errors? And how do you best correct them? Or do you tend to just leave them? How many typos did you make when you posted your reply?

(I made two.)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sometimes I get typos even though I manage to fix it by reviewing the texts that I type. But it can't be helped if I'm getting typo while typing quickly in the chat, though, because I can't edit it.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Well I'm on my iTouch right now and so far I have made 2 Typos.
I'm pretty good on a computer and rarely make a typo, but I make a few that are always corrected on my iTouch.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
On a phone, I check through it to make sure that I haven't made any typos in it. On Skype however, if I see a typo after I've posted the message, then I just edit it.

Years
Most of the time I'm able to see when I make typos thanks to spellcheck on most applications, but if I do see myself making a mistake then I'll usually fix it, though sometimes I can unintentionally let a typo slip through. However, on my tablet, since I use Swype, typos are quite common for me there.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I tend to make a couple when I'm tired but usually I'm a pretty accurate typist... at least I like to think I am paha. I had to take several typing tests for a transcribing job that I applied for so I became pretty well practised at typing but I'm not perfect yet. ;) Made no typos whilst typing this, though!

Sirfetch’d

I make them quite often because I try to type much faster than I actually can which is a really bad idea. I immediately correct myself though with either the use of an * or I will completely edit the post if it is on PC or if I am typing a paper or some other important document. Let's just say that autocorrect also helps me a lot XD

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Anyone who has seen me in RPC knows that I'm prone to serious typos. Like, I get them everywhere. It's like a rash.

Melody

Banned
Years
While I do make my fair share of typos; I do my best to correct them inline as I'm typing my posts. Most typos I make never see the light of the web, for they are slain before the submit command is ever executed.

EDIT: Even if one survives; I'm a level 74 edit ninja. If I don't want you to know I've edited my post; you generally won't know unless you have powers. ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't like it when I'm making dem typoz. (and those are just intentional). I always go back and redo them, so I wouldn't make a fool out of myself. :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Those HTC keyboards are riddled with typos it thinks you pressed q when you pressed l FFS it gives me the SHIETS some times the voice to text is pretty good with me though IMO

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Not too often, and I generally correct them. Word choice and sentence structure are what a contend with, but only because I like to.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
I have horrible grammatical habits, but for typos, they are rare for me and usually get corrected long before I submit. I do screw up once in a while, and don't mind being corrected if it was an actual mistake. I also make types for laughs sometimes.

Years
Often enough. >.< I type a bit fast so I make mistakes and sometimes submit my post/message without noticing. I try to read through what I write first though aha.

Years
Sometimes I try and respond to things here so quickly I end up making typos. It's not uncommon for me to always make a spelling mistake here and there.

Back