• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
p2iqq.jpg

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club! Version 2.0!

Banner made by Perfectionist!​

This is the Pearlshipping fanclub. A club dedicated to the cute couple that is, Ash and Dawn. Discuss the Pearlshipping "hints" left in episodes and the 10th movie, discuss future episodes and post appropriate Pearlshipping fanart. Any Pearlshipping fan is invited to join! Well, come on! Let's get started!
Rules:
-Have fun
-You must like Pearlshipping to join!
-No making fun of this pairing!

Member List:
Sweet Candace (Club Leader)
Katsu Koneko
foxkrystal
MaJuSe
Ambellina (Co-Leaders)
Mitja K
Amare
Josephine
Snoopie
shinygoldash
PLATINUMFAN
~Rene~
InMooseWeTrust
Bamachi
AdvancedK9
๐Chubbyz๐
Perfectionist
Torture Skull
cascade88
HikarixSatoshi
Tsuaka-sama
.EJ
*Lanee
Rafey
Starlite
timoteyo7
xx_NeGaTiive

Banners/Avatars/Themes:
Ambellina:
Pearlshipping.png

knkkjcopy.png

Katsu Koneko:
pearlpy6.png

pearlaviyl6.png

pearl2qx8.png

Other:
Pearlshipping_Banner_3_by_cascade38.jpg
(made by cascade88)​

Last edited:

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
Woo! The other pearlshipping thread was *dead* x_x, so thank god someone made a new one. I'm a pearlshipper all over the internet. I respect all shippings, and I'm used to discussing episodes, movies, fanart, and topics. So ask your buddies to join! This is going to be fun XD.

foxkrystal

Years
My avatar I got from deviantart. bulbagarden and serebiiforums have pearlshipping threads and being a member of alot of pearlshipping threads is so cool! It makes the ship look special. Let's support it in every way ^-^

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
^w^ Yay for Pearlshipping and thanks for making me Co-owner. It was going to be called Diamondshipping, but it was already taken soo everyone on the Serebii Pearlshipping thread thought of Pearlshipping. :D

foxkrystal

Years
I made a lot of pictures about this ship; I've made them ever since september of 2007. Maybe I can post them onto my posts to share them to you. Most of them are professionally drawn, and some are chibi pics. I have a spring break album of them with Misty, Kenny, Paul, and Tracey, I hope they'll come in ^-^.

Question: Since movie 11 is coming closer to us, what do you think the adventurous movie will be like? We know it's about dimensions, but any cool features you guys were thinking about for the movie?

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
^w^ CAN'T WAIT~

Since movie 11 is coming closer to us, what do you think the adventurous movie will be like?
Maybe some magical world..new clothes..history (like Movie 8 xD)..and more gods fighting~

foxkrystal

Years
Since movie 11 is coming closer to us, what do you think the adventurous movie will be like?

I'm not really sure how to answer it. But I hope it has the same plotline from the manga! :)
That was a question I asked in a thread or something. Well, since Dialga is mainly shown in this movie, then it would an Ash story besides the Ash and Dawn story. probably in the third movie, they'll have Palkia as main monster, and Dawn as main role. Something like that would make a very extraordinary plot. ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Hikari-s-new-costume-79532161
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Rescue-79649546
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/What-s-Wrong-With-Paul-79730797
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Saturday-Night-Boogie-79738455
fanfictor26 sure knows how to make a lot of shipping pics of Ash and Dawn ^-^

foxkrystal

Years
You know fanfictor26 does exsist on this site. Try and find her ^-^ Oh and I have one more thing: If Piplup and Pikachu became best friends to each other, would it change both Ash and Dawn?

foxkrystal

Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back