• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Lucerine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperShadowBlade

The New Lucerine
Years
As the title implies, I got another profile. My old profile got boring, and I didn't want to change my name either. Like my new username?

Anyway, I'm going to make another Game thread called Pokemon: SolarLight Heroes, LunarDark Guardians, and StellarSky Champions. I know, it seems I just made the names longer once again. But trust me, they're different

These 3 games are actually separate games. You see, unlike the original Pokemon games, like say Ruby, where you can only catch Zangoose and in Sapphire, you can only catch Seviper, in these 3 you can catch all of the Pokemon in that game. So, you'll actually have a chance at which game you want to play. You'll also have a chance to catch the other 2 legendaries as well.

The reason I want that to happen is because I got pissed off when I had to trade with someone else to complete my Dex. Also, there will be 10 Gym Leaders instead of 8, because that makes the game a bit more interesting and longer. Also, in each game the storyline is a little bit different in each one.

So, hello again and the question I have is this: Are you a Hero, a Guardian, or a Champion? (I know, sounds very corny.)

Please tell me in your post.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Da rulez said:
You are not allowed to register accounts to create an illusion of more than one person.
. This does not prohibit having multiple accounts (for yourself or individuals in your family) in general.
So yeah.
Welcome back, person I don't know! :)

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Actually, Laden, people can make as many accounts as they want here.. it's only against the rules if they pretend to be someone else. Staff members can check IPs anyway, so we can still figure out it's them.

& Making a new account just because is fine, but if you did it just to get away from the infraction.. that's a bit of a bad thing. Even though you made a new account, you're the same person and your infractions count no matter which profile they're on. D:

Lastly, when you make a new account you're not allowed to make a new introduction thread for it. That's stated in this area's rules, which you're expected to, and hopefully will follow. ><; Telling your friends that it's you through PM or VMs is just fine.. but this doesn't need a new thread.

(This isn't that I'm mad at you, and it's not directly at you, either. Hopefully whoever reads this post will keep all this mind, as well. )

With all that out of the way, hate to do it, but this has be closed.

Lockage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back