• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✿ Petals in the Wind - The Grass-type Fan Club ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Uh-oh, no new topic ideas are springing to mind! Would anyone care to help me? c:

How about this one: If Pokemon existed on Earth, which Grass-type would you have as a partner/friend?

I will go and say that I'd have a Leafeon. I love Eeveelutions and Leafeon is one of the coolest ones. I'd make sure he gets the care that he needs and get him out in the sun often.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'd have to say Serperior. It's my favorite, so I gotta have it. I could freak out my mom with a snake, and go outside and train/play all day long. I'm happy because it's a pokemon, my parents are happy because I'm outside, well, my mom might not be too happy, but it's still a win-win.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would have Cherrim. It would close itself during the nighttime, which would help me to remind myself to go to bed in time. When it opens up itself in the morning, I'd wake up to its cute-looking face, which would make a great start to my day. (: If I was allowed to have a legendary Pokémon, then I would probably have Celebi. It'd be awesome to snuggle up with it when going to bed at night, because its warm body temperature would be able to keep me away from feeling cold. Also, since it's got the ability to time-travel, it can always go back in time and help me to fix all the wrong things that I've done in the past.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This seems like a good one!

I would probably go for Whimsicott, and not just because it's my favourite grass-type. It would be perfect to cuddle with, you could rest your head in its cotton fur and it would be so fun to play with one! Plus if you were ever in desperate need of money, you could always send it through the gap beneath the front door of your neighbours house... >:)

Sirfetch’d

I'd take Breloom so it could Spore me to sleep! I have trouble falling asleep at night because I am always distracted by something, but I don't want to be like that. If I had a Breloom and I knew that it was time for me to sleep, I could simply ask it to use Spore on me and then I could fall fast asleep. It would also be a great Pokemon to have for protection because of its amazing power.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Meganium for sure, i would be able to ride on her back, play with her and i would have an amazing garden because "Its breath has the fantastic ability to revive dead plants and flowers." i would always be calm and relaxed, "The aroma that rises from its petals contains a substance that calms aggressive feelings." and "Anyone who stands beside it becomes refreshed, just as if they were relaxing in a sunny forest"

Last edited:
Years
If Pokemon existed on Earth, which Grass-type would you have as a partner/friend?

Going to be obvious and say Whimsicott. I could sleep on its fluff and hug it all the time. :) It's adorable! I'd choose it more for its looks than abilities, but Meganium would probably be another great choice because of what the poster above me said. Could use its ability to help mom tend to her flowers and garden outside.. so it'd be really useful.

Hyzenthlay

Years
B]Meganium[/B] for sure, i would be able to ride on her back, play with her and i would have an amazing garden because "Its breath has the fantastic ability to revive dead plants and flowers." i would always be calm and relaxed, "The aroma that rises from its petals contains a substance that calms aggressive feelings." and "Anyone who stands beside it becomes refreshed, just as if they were relaxing in a sunny forest"

I didn't think about that! Meganium would definitely be my second choice, then!

Sirfetch’d

I agree that Meganium would be an amazing choice to have. She always seems like such a happy and fun Pokemon to be around which I guess is because she is a flower, haha. I'd definitely love to watch one around my parents garden because it would be simply beautiful and she would also be a fun Pokemon to have give you a lift with her dinosaur-like appearance. Too bad that she is such a hated Pokemon. Does anyone else think that Meganium should get more love? I definitely think so.

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
♥ Do you want to go by a nickname? If so, your nickname is: ♥ Luna please
♥ Each member will be initially allowed to add two Pokemon sprites to the list, one of them being a Partner Pokemon. More are easy to earn! (The max is six). ♥ Roserade is my partner and Serperior is secondary
♥ Pick your partner's nickname (optional): ♥ Rarity
♥ Partner slots can be won if you have made 5 or more positive posts in this club. ♥
♥ Answer one or more of the club's topics ♥
What made you love grass types:
With the exception of Cyndaquil and Piplup i used a grass starter and i adored using the leafy critters

Hyzenthlay

Years
♥ Do you want to go by a nickname? If so, your nickname is: ♥ Luna please
♥ Each member will be initially allowed to add two Pokemon sprites to the list, one of them being a Partner Pokemon. More are easy to earn! (The max is six). ♥ Roserade is my partner and Serperior is secondary
♥ Pick your partner's nickname (optional): ♥ Rarity
♥ Partner slots can be won if you have made 5 or more positive posts in this club. ♥
What made you love grass types:
With the exception of Cyndaquil and Piplup i used a grass starter and i adored using the leafy critters

Hey, Luna! :D Glad to have you join us! I have added you, Roserade and Serperior to the list. ^-^ Welcome aboard!

Which grass-type would you choose as your partner if Pokemon existed?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Username: TwilightBlade
If so, your nickname is: Blade
Pick your partner's nickname: Arcelia the Whimsicott (primary) and Scarlet the Sceptile (secondary)
Answer one or more of the club's topics:

What is your favorite grass-type Pokemon and why?
Whimsicott! I love how cute and fluffy it is. I love its eyes and green curled horns, too. Its one of my favorite shinies, too.

Who is your favorite grass-type gym leader and why?
I can only think of Erika and Gardenia, so I'll pick Erika then. /rby nublet
Oh lol Cilan, hm... Nope, I'll stick with Erika. She's the definition of a master of grass types.

What made you love grass-type Pokemon?
They're mostly beautiful and kind Pokemon, such as Meganium, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Roserade, Leafeon, Shaymin, Leavanny, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Sawsbuck and Virizion. There are some strong and bruteroot grass types too, like Venusaur, Victrebel, Shiftry, Breloom, Cacturne, Ferrothorn, and anything else you don't want to pick a fight with. Who knew that kind of diversity existed?

What is your favorite grass-type starter? (Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig and Snivy).
The only time I started a new generation with a grass-starter was with Treecko in Sapphire. It has a sleek and aerodynamic look. I love how throughout its evolutionary stages, its tail sprouted and developed. I also like Bulbasaur and Turtwig for the same reason, since their seeds sprout into full plants. Chikorita is okay (I was more of a Cyndaquil/Totodile user) and Snivy never really appealed to me.

Years
Which grass-type would you choose as your partner if Pokemon existed?

..uuuugh! I can't decide! Leafeon would be adorable to have but Meganium is another great Pokemon since she can heal plants and calm people down when they're angry. That'd be an amazing Pokemon to have around! :) Whimsicott is a favorite as well as it's cute and super fluffy, so I'd love to have one as well that I could snuggle up next to~

Hyzenthlay

Years
Welcome to the club, Blade. :D Nice choice in grass-types! Added to the list~

New topic!

Are you hoping for a lot more grass-types in generation six or not? Does anyone have any ideas for new Pokemon? ^^

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Are you hoping for a lot more grass-types in generation six or not? Does anyone have any ideas for new Pokemon?
20.%20boogie.gif

Umm... How do I put this? YES, I am so looking forward to new grass types. I'm interested to see if any new pokemon will make my grass team. They'll have to be pretty dang good to replace any of them, so we'll see.

I don't have any ideas for new grass type pokemon as of right now. I used to come up with those things, but I stopped a while ago. I don't even remember any grass types I made.

Hyzenthlay

Years
Hey guys, y'all going to get this club shut down if no one answers the topic! :o Let's talk grass-types!

By the way, everyone gets to choose another Pokemon from the list because... I feel generous! :D

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
♥ Username ♥
♥ PixieCircle8 ♥
♥ Do you want to go by a nickname? If so, your nickname is ♥
♥ Cixle // Pixie // Xie ♥
♥ Each member will be initially allowed to add two Pokemon sprites to the list, one of them being a Partner Pokemon. More are easy to earn! (The max is six). ♥
♥ Leafeon ♥ Shaymin (Partner) ♥
♥ Pick your partner's nickname (optional): ♥
♥ Miichan ♥

♥ What is your favorite grass-type Pokemon and why? ♥
♥ The most fav should be shaymin, well that shaymin is strong but yet with such a cute figure and naughty one on sky-forme. Cry of shaymin is cute, both game and anime and the moves that shaymin got is soo cool! ♥
♥ Who is your favorite grass-type gym leader and why? ♥
♥ Cilan!
The only boy, yet not girly, calm with such a rather naughty face from game. ♥
♥ What made you love grass-type Pokemon? ♥
♥ They are my fav! Cute, Beauty and even cool got in my taste, grass doesn't show much of weird pokemon and the green-thingy suit me the best. ♥
♥ What is your favorite grass-type starter? (Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig and Snivy) ♥
♥ Snivy! ♥​

Years
Welcome to the club, Blade. :D Nice choice in grass-types! Added to the list~

New topic!

Are you hoping for a lot more grass-types in generation six or not? Does anyone have any ideas for new Pokemon? ^^

I was! Though if I remember right, we didn't get too many grass types with the sixth gen. :C But no fear - there are still some great new ones, like the Gogoat line! I was very surprised Flabébé and its line wasn't part grass, though. They really do look like plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back