• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
hey I've started making banners for fun but If you need I'll make some If you want any P.M. me with pokemon names and Ill get to work I also do some customs (my favorite is eggs) like the all mighty suicune egg. I'll attach the suicune egg and the proto banner.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
Sure I'll try spriting more and if you want a banner I'll make one.
If I make one I'll put a trainer on it (send me main character pic) and some pokemon.
First I'll need the names of the pokemon. (P.M. me the names to keep the banners a secret untill the release. If you want colour changes put the colour you want changed and the colour you want it replaced with.(I can also make custom eggs to place in the games.

also what do you think of the suicune egg?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
man tyranitar is winning.
there aren't that many steel types so i was hoping for metagross.
but i made the tyranitar OW red megiddo.
i just need to make its belly silver.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
I got the hero ow walking frames done, so the new hero will be in the pre-alpha. I also finished the new dad ow. For the pre-alpha there are two glitches. 1. Cedar Village's border 2. You can see some messed up tiles before you warp. (you'll see what warp I mean when you play it)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
was it my map megiddo?
Because you mentioned something about that because i had to use AM 1.8 before.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
really?
Oh yeah i forgot.
my map messed up the inside of a map didn't it?

Back