• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
I have some questions, In the first post by Metapod reads that missions after purr-fect hero are avaivable, but when i completed purr-fect hero and run to left there is a large plain area, what to do?

And second one, when im going to the circus tent it says that show haven't started yet and i can't go to the tent.

Third one is when Team Rocket escapes from James parents mansion right side building whit Growlithe where they go?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I have some questions, In the first post by Metapod reads that missions after purr-fect hero are avaivable, but when i completed purr-fect hero and run to left there is a large plain area, what to do?

And second one, when im going to the circus tent it says that show haven't started yet and i can't go to the tent.

Third one is when Team Rocket escapes from James parents mansion right side building whit Growlithe where they go?
1.Those missions after the purr-fect hero one are the ones that are gonna be in beta 3
2.If I remember you have to talk to the girl and the manager of the circus thing then the girl will say she quits and that mission begins, if that makes sence xD
3.I think that mission ends from there O.o xD

I like the mewtwo sprite. Looks like hes trying to hypnotize me ( : cant wait for that part of the hack.
Good I'm not the only one getting hypnotized by that xDD

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I have a question. Are we going to have to lose to Richie like in the anime, or will we be able to win the Indigo League?

You will be able to beat him, but I plan on making it difficult by having you battle Team Rocket first and not letting you heal (I want to make a script that forces you to store all potions and stuff in your PC before you enter the Pokemon League as well).

If you beat Richie, you'll go on to face a few more challengers, and then the Elite Four, and maybe a champion. Ash was top 16, which means had he won he'd be top 8, which means there should only be three more challengers after Richie and before the Elite 4.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You will be able to beat him, but I plan on making it difficult by having you battle Team Rocket first and not letting you heal (I want to make a script that forces you to store all potions and stuff in your PC before you enter the Pokemon League as well).

If you beat Richie, you'll go on to face a few more challengers, and then the Elite Four, and maybe a champion. Ash was top 16, which means had he won he'd be top 8, which means there should only be three more challengers after Richie and before the Elite 4.

Good. By Elite Four, do you mean Prima (Anime name; Original name: Lorelei),
Bruno, Agatha and Lance?
And also, when we face Team Rocket, is it going to be a double battle?

Years
I know that charizard won't obey me until the charizard chills episode, except for certain episodes (ex: when facing blaine and magmar). Question is, didn't Charizard obey ash when he evolved to face Aerodactyl? Cause mine just said it was loafing around then got OHKO by Aerodactyl's Ancientpower.

I just wanna know if this is supposed to happen? (Not the KOing part of course :P)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
That's harsh o.O And even more, considering you won't be able to use Charizard o.O :D

I just wanna know if this is supposed to happen? (Not the KOing part of course :P)
Well yes. =) Aerodactyl's got STAB for Ancientpower and Charizard's got double weakness to rock so of course you got OHKO'd :D
Jokes aside :D
Yes, Charizard did not obey even in that episode.

Years
Well yes. =) Aerodactyl's got STAB for Ancientpower and Charizard's got double weakness to rock so of course you got OHKO'd :D
Jokes aside :D
Yes, Charizard did not obey even in that episode.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, and yes even 7 levels higher the STAB is harsh, thanks for replying. I'll know to try to take it out with my other pokemon then. I would like to keep charizard in my party because I'm mimicking ash the best I can, but if it will never attack except for when facing Blaine, then it's really useless.
I mean, even Ash's Charizard sometimes attacked (even though it mostly attacked Ash, lol)

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Why Dont You Put The Eyeball Of Ash In The Front Because the Sprite of ash is like looking at his side,,by the way this is a great hack..

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Hey Metapod, i know that asking of next release i forbidden, but can you say that is Beta 3.0 coming on this year or next year? It's annoying to watch every day have you released next beta.

Are you going to do Johto region to this hack?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey Metapod, i know that asking of next release i forbidden, but can you say that is Beta 3.0 coming on this year or next year? It's annoying to watch every day have you released next beta.

It'll be out this year. He's currently beta testing the hack.
Johto won't be in.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Good. By Elite Four, do you mean Prima (Anime name; Original name: Lorelei),
Bruno, Agatha and Lance?
And also, when we face Team Rocket, is it going to be a double battle?

Only double battle for Team Rocket in Viridian Forest. The rest are normal battles.

I know that charizard won't obey me until the charizard chills episode, except for certain episodes (ex: when facing blaine and magmar). Question is, didn't Charizard obey ash when he evolved to face Aerodactyl? Cause mine just said it was loafing around then got OHKO by Aerodactyl's Ancientpower.

Charizard will obey during the Aerodactyl battle in the next Beta, just wasn't included in the last one.

Getting close to finishing Beta testing of the next release. I'm up to Riddle Me This (Cinnabar Island) for beta testing. You can check the Episodes to be Completed section in the first post for updates.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Charizard will obey during the Aerodactyl battle in the next Beta, just wasn't included in the last one.
It will be only temporary, right? :)
After that episode ASM routine for disobeying will once again activate, won't it? :D

Getting close to finishing Beta testing of the next release. I'm up to Riddle Me This (Cinnabar Island) for beta testing. You can check the Episodes to be Completed section in the first post for updates.
That's pretty good!
Can we presume that there aren't any bugs since you're progressing so quickly? .)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

It will be only temporary, right? :)
After that episode ASM routine for disobeying will once again activate, won't it? :D

That's pretty good!
Can we presume that there aren't any bugs since you're progressing so quickly? .)

Of course, it'll be temporary. ASM, also known as Assembly, is a good programming code that can make routines that are seemingly impossible. So, the answer to your question is "yes".

Hmm... it might only be a few bugs, or else, he won't be progressing at this speed.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Of course, it'll be temporary. ASM, also known as Assembly, is a good programming code that can make routines that are seemingly impossible. So, the answer to your question is "yes".
What makes you think I do not know what ASM is?

Anyways Metapod quote from Guide if you aren't going to that thread :)

Metapod, can I ask you something? =)
Could you add player's OW at the end of beta 3 telling player that it's the end of beta?
These posts just keep on coming :D

loldawg

Golf Wang swag
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2011
Why aren't you using the old Ash battle sprite back from the Ep. 2 screenshots anymore? I think it looks way better than the current one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
@lodawg: This is the one used in 3.0.

pokeemergency.png

Back