• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Have the wild Pokémon levels been altered from the version I played in early January? I recommend a very large level jump (~Lv80 or so) at Victory Road, in order to provide both an actual challenge and a grinding location pre-Elite Four.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Can't beat Liza & Tate. Any tips? My team:

LV65 Poliwrath
- Rock Smash
- Ice Beam
- Strength
- Surf

LV65 Blaziken
- Blaze Kick
- Slash
- Rock Tomb
- Sky Uppercut

LV65 Dodrio
- Steel Wing
- Drill Peck
- Pursuit
- Tri Attack

LV65 Slaking
- Dynamicpunch
- Slash
- Thunderbolt
- Slack Off

LV65 Vileplume
- Facade
- Flash
- Petal Dance
- Cut

LV65 Pidgeot
- Fly
- Wing Attack
- Gust
- Quick Attack

wilso

Grass Master
Years
well to be fair my feraligart was way over lvl then my other pokes and i spamed surf with him and eruption with camerupt

wilso

Grass Master
Years
really? its pretty easy u should props watch a tutorial on it because its kinda hard to explain on how it works i might do a single type run on this game or colour =P

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Can't beat Liza & Tate. Any tips? My team:

LV65 Poliwrath
- Brick Break
- Ice Beam
- Strength
- Surf

LV65 Blaziken
- Blaze Kick
- Slash
- Rock Tomb
- Sky Uppercut

LV65 Dodrio
- Steel Wing
- Drill Peck
- Pursuit
- Tri Attack

LV65 Slaking
- Dynamicpunch
- Slash
- Thunderbolt
- Slack Off

LV65 Vileplume
- Facade
- Flash
- Petal Dance
- Giga Drain

LV65 Pidgeot
- Fly
- Aerial Ace
- Hyper Beam
- Quick Attack
Changes in attacks are in red.

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
At a glance that team looks especially rough for psychic/rock types. Your water type is half fighting and your grass type is half poison. And you don't really have any anti-psychic pokemon to speak of.

You should either over-level or train up a seventh pokemon. I might recommend a water/dark type (offensive style) or a Mawile (defensive style and has some dark attacks).

Also...this hack looks amazing, Suicune. I don't have the time to play it right now but I definitely will in the near future. Has anyone confirmed that the special item legendaries are obtainable? I've heard complaints about getting to Birth Island etc in a variety of different hacks.

But if Shoal Cave still has tides in this hack I'll be ripping it out of my copy with A-Map. Hope you didn't put anything important in there.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
im doing a dark type run because i was bored and wanted a bit more of a challenge O.o just beat first gym nuzleaf owned up... growth + bullet seed = sweep going to be a hell of a gym battle at dewford -_-
Edit: found a glitch
zvqzgw.png
not much to explain but a warp error i think maybe i patch wiht wrong emerald or somthing -_-

Last edited:
Years
Hey suicune just want to tell you that I am currently at Mauville city gym but before that i found 2 things i don't understand:
I taught my Treecko Tm Bullet seed. I saw that it's power is now 10. Isn't it suppose to have 18 in original
I fought against the hiker in rusturf tunnel but still he has those 2 Geodudes and 1 Machop. You mentioned that his team would be changed but what's this now?

Beated Brawly With this team:
Lv 21 Pidgeotto
Gust, Sand- Attack, Quick Attack,Tackle
Lv 15 Elekid
Thunderpunch, Leer, Quick Attack
Lv 18 Grovyle
Pursuit, Bullet seed, Absorb, Quick Attack
Lv 18 Poliwag
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water gun

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
im doing a dark type run because i was bored and wanted a bit more of a challenge O.o just beat first gym nuzleaf owned up... growth + bullet seed = sweep going to be a hell of a gym battle at dewford -_-
Edit: found a glitch
zvqzgw.png
not much to explain but a warp error i think maybe i patch wiht wrong emerald or somthing -_-

That's the first time I've heard of that, I'll try it out myself.

Hey suicune just want to tell you that I am currently at Mauville city gym but before that i found 2 things i don't understand:
I taught my Treecko Tm Bullet seed. I saw that it's power is now 10. Isn't it suppose to have 18 in original
I fought against the hiker in rusturf tunnel but still he has those 2 Geodudes and 1 Machop. You mentioned that his team would be changed but what's this now?

Beated Brawly With this team:
Lv 21 Pidgeotto
Gust, Sand- Attack, Quick Attack,Tackle
Lv 15 Elekid
Thunderpunch, Leer, Quick Attack
Lv 18 Grovyle
Pursuit, Bullet seed, Absorb, Quick Attack
Lv 18 Poliwag
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water gun

"Generation V
Its effect is still the same, however its Base Power increases from 10 to 25. "

Bullet Seed has always remained at base power 10 right up to Gen V. The Hiker is something that I am unable to fix no matter how many times I edit his team.
How did you beat Wattson under levelled?

Hi guys, I finished the E4 and I'd like to ask wheter someone had problems with accessing islands?
And by the way, the last rematch with Guitarist is actually battle with Mom :D

I haven't attepmted to go to the Islands yet but if I find problems I'll try another way around it. Also there is a limited amount of trainer spaces for Emerald and by the time I had made rematches there were no spaces left so I had to resource to overwriting rematches and if I try to expand the amount of free spaces it corrupts the whole game unfortunately, unless I find a way to fix this.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:
Years
Any tips for f*cking Norman? He is getting on my nerves...

My team:

064.gif
Kadabra lvl 43
-Recover
-Psychic
-psybeam
-Shock wave

126.gif
Magmar lvl 45
-Fire punch
-Flamethrower
-Sunny day
-Rock smash

247.gif
Pupitar lvl 47
-Rock slide
-Thrash
-Crunch
-Secret power

260.gif
Swampert lvl 49
-Muddy water
-Water pulse
-Mud shot
-Take down

345.gif
Lileep lvl 24
-Ingrain
-Bullet seed
-Acid
-Astonish

Pupitar is my tank in this gym. It takes about 4 good hits to kill him. (except for granbull's solarbeam). So I always focus on grandbull first. magmar's sunny day+flamethrower combo is very deadly. Swampert is also good with his water pulse, but I can only use him when sunny day is over. Kadabra is only helpfull as a quick sweeper. he only needs 1 hit to get killed, but his psychic can do half of the hit points of a pokemon.

I can kill up to 3 pokemon of norman...

Years

That's the first time I've heard of that, I'll try it out myself.

"Generation V
Its effect is still the same, however its Base Power increases from 10 to 25. "

Bullet Seed has always remained at base power 10 right up to Gen V. The Hiker is something that I am unable to fix no matter how many times I edit his team.
How did you beat Wattson under levelled?

I haven't attepmted to go to the Islands yet but if I find problems I'll try another way around it. Also there is a limited amount of trainer spaces for Emerald and by the time I had made rematches there were no spaces left so I had to resource to overwriting rematches and if I try to expand the amount of free spaces it corrupts the whole game unfortunately, unless I find a way to fix this.

Edit: Fixed.

I haven't even battled Wattson yet. I walked back to Dewford town's cave to catch Larvitar for the gym and finally caught it in 5th encounter.. Just thinking that can't you add a good ground move in larvitar's line even before it's evolution to Pupitar as when it evolves in Tyranitar it becomes Dark/Rock type? I plan to add Camerupt in my team but unfortunately it's possible after the mauville gym

Also Are the Elemental Punches available in this game? You know in the form of TM's or something.. I really wanted to teach my Electabuzz Ice Punch....?

blue

gucci
Years
I haven't even battled Wattson yet. I walked back to Dewford town's cave to catch Larvitar for the gym and finally caught it in 5th encounter.. Just thinking that can't you add a good ground move in larvitar's line even before it's evolution to Pupitar as when it evolves in Tyranitar it becomes Dark/Rock type? I plan to add Camerupt in my team but unfortunately it's possible after the mauville gym

Also Are the Elemental Punches available in this game? You know in the form of TM's or something.. I really wanted to teach my Electabuzz Ice Punch....?

It's something I'll consider but a few Pokémon have the Elemental Punches implemented into their Movepools now.

Considering many people are using Larvitar yeah I've changed the movesets for all three Larvitar, Pupitar & Tyranitar:

Larvitar now learns Rock Throw at Level 10
Pupitar now learns Ancient Power at Level 30 & Faint Attack at Level 36
Tyranitar now learns ThunderPunch, Ice Punch & Fire Punch at Level 50 (Move Relearner)

Last edited:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
The teleport from the Rustboro City side of the Rusturf Tunnel is bugged and takes you into the middle of nowhere. I had restarted my game because my team was garbage and now I have to restart again.

Back